9. Reunion

You were thrown violently into the car.

You groaned as you hit your head.

You looked at Gun angrily, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Don't give me that look, you knew this day was gonna come." He said, crossing his legs.

"Yeah okay, where's Johnny Bravo?" You asked, rolling your eyes.

"Goo is out doing what he does best." He said, briefly.

I can't believe I have to go through this shit again...

You looked around the car.

Atleast you weren't handcuffed this time.

"Mr Park was very specific that we be gentle with you this time." The man driving, said.

"Oh my god I'm so humbled, why don't you go tell Mr Park to go fuck himself?" You said, sassily.

"Now y/n..." Gun inched closer to you.

"Should you really talk about your father like that?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The final bell rung and everyone went out of their classes.

Jae wasn't as happy as he usually was.

He wanted to walk you home today, but you left early.

He felt suspicious though.

Your brother would have texted you or called before coming, even if it was an emergency.

Also, the person who came to take you to the office didn't specify who was there.

Jae thought to himself and decided he'd stop by your place to check up on you, make sure everything was okay.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

As the end of the day grew nearer, Jay wondered whether or not you'd want him at your house.

Sure, you went on a date with him but would what would your reaction be of he showed up out of the blue?

Jay walked outside the school with Daniel and the others, going towards his bike, seeing a familiar car in the driveway.

"Hey! Hey you!" Jae and the others turned at the yell.

Your brother speed-walked up to them.

"You, blonde kid, you were the one who took Y/n on a date right?" Hyungsik asked Jae, causing a blush to appear on his face while the others widened their eyes, surprised.

Jae nodded.

"Well, you got any idea where she is right now? I texted her I was here but she hasn't come outside yet and isn't responding either." Hyungsik said, seemingly worried.

The other looked at each other in confusion while a drop of sweat ran down Jae's forehead.

His suspicions were correct.

"Sir...y/n left early today. Someone came to get her. We thought it was you..." Daniel said.

Jae watched as your brother's eyes widened for a second and then went lifeless.

"I see. Thanks." He said, leaving.

"What just happened? Is y/n okay?" Mira asked the others.

Jae didn't listen to anything anyone was saying.

He knew something was up and he was going to find out what.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•