3. I Refuse To Believe That

"Someone out there was writing a letter to you..."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You sat in the car, sighing heavily as you our your things beside you.

"Hey, how was school?" You brother asked, smiling at you from the rear-view mirror.

"It was...okay." You hesitated to give an answer.

"Didn't seem okay." You brother said, quickly catching onto your unsure tone.

"Let's just say, something unexpected happened and I don't really think I'm ready to talk about it yet." You said, your heart rate still high at the thought of a figment of your imagination coming alive.

"Sure...at your own time." Your brother assured.

But you knew he wasn't satisfied.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

MIRA POV:-

"What happened? She just ran off." I said, slightly worried.

Y/n seems to be in such a hurry.

"Blondie here must've scared her off." Zack said, laughing at his remark.

I looked at him angrily.

"That's a rude thing to say, Zack!" I said, not knowing how I'll control this man child.

After a solid five minutes of begging for forgiveness I let him off the hook.

"But I'm not lying, ya know? Didn't you see it? New girl was sweatin bullets just at the sight of him. She froze like a deer in headlights." Zack said, looking downwards.

I did notice her looking a little... distressed?

Why would she be scared of Jae?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Y/N POV:-

As soon as you got home, you rushed upstairs and locked your room.

You sat on your bed, eyes widened at you stared at the nothingness of your bedroom wall.

What the hell happened today???!?!!!??!!

You quickly called your best friend.

"Hello? Hey-" Your greeting was quickly cut short.

"BITCH YOU SAW DREAM GUY?!?!" Your best friend yelled at you through the phone.

"...yeah" You sighed as you fell back onto your bed.

"HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?!?" Your friend's raised voice had started to hurt your ears.

"Quiet down, Haru." You said.

"Oh sorry...but still. This doesn't seem possible at all." Haru sounded worried.