Dreams

The good dreams you get but to remember them you write them down if they involve the person you are romantically interested in,
The dream is so detailed and you feel so happy inside.
When you realise you feel a little bit saddened but you wrote it down and can't stop reading it over and over again. How does your brain make it up so easily.
Before you go to sleep do you think about them over and over in your head, then when you fall asleep it's like your horizons meet and lead them into the dream with me.
You just wish they could like you as much as you do,
You can ignore anyone who wants to flirt, you just think about that one person.
No matter if they're on holiday or far away in general you don't need to message them or anything but your love is strengthened through dreams or thoughts.
You couldn't bare thinking about not meeting them,
Even if they really hurt you, your willing to let it go and move on.
The power of love is what makes this happen.
Love conquers all, that's why I don't agree with Romeo and Juliet it ends In a tragedy, if Romeo and Juliet loved each other that deeply why didn't they either just run away together and get married and come back married or at least date even if they didn't agree.
The worst they could do was throw them onto the streets but Romeo and Juliet would have been happy together alive.