L❤️VE

Have you ever thought what makes people fall in love with each other?
You may think it's kissing and hugging or holding hands but that's what symbolising love, but love is when all you think about is them either if it's always in the front of your head or the back of it.
They are always there, we look at stuff and think of them.
You get over excited to see them even though you just seen them, when they don't turn up somewhere you get really concerned and try to make things better in your head.
But it always turns upside down and you worry,
When others are chatting about stuff, you can see them in the corner of your eye.
All you want to do is get there attention but you get to scared or shy,
You wish the movies would come apart of daily life's way,
When you have a day out, your the Best of friends and tickle each other or conquer there fears with them, they reassure you it's going to be alright,
and if it doesn't they make sure your okay.
When they see you cry they are the first ones you see, either up front or at the back searching for you over someone's shoulder.
No matter how a complete fool or cheeky you are they stick to you, they know you get jealous and don't want you to feel that way so they make sure they do anything to abstain from making you jealous.
But if they get jealous they try and make you jealous which you hide.
You remember the best parts of the most funniest things, you can be you around them.
They will stick with you on decisions even if they don't agree they will explain and he,p you understand and if the girl or boy that hates you gives you a hard time they are there to talk about it.
They try and keep there jealousy hidden and try to ignore you when they think you like someone else.
But when you tell them what's been happened they fully understand then come out to be really funny and kind and the person you love.
All you want to say is "I love you"
But you have fear of loosing them and you could just gaze them in the eyes and see a spark or glitter of stars, you can imagine the future being happy forever.
When you say I love you, your heart squishes and warms your whole body up just thinking how much you love them,
But you don't want to say it till your totally sure or when your ready.