Loving you drives me crazy

Being in love or just being around that one person can change a whole bad day into a good one, you can actually be happy doing stuff you hate.
Your family recognises the best you they have ever seen in their whole life, they can say mean things and you wouldn't care.
You live in a bubble full of love, things can go in one ear and out the other.
You dance to songs that you thought that was impossible to dance too, you become a crazy loon talking to your friends.
One nice chat with him can make you smiley for weeks to months,
You love talking to them especially when it's about things we have been through.
It changes your mood completely, as your friends ask have you got a crush.
You go into a daydream but will not say who because it can ruin any chance,
And when the girl/boy who hates you likes him too but try's to convince you to like someone else but you can't, they tell you they have there number and message them all the time.
Then later on the person you like tells you they can't stand that person, you feel like a party in you continuously.
You can't stop smiling, and they try everything to make you smile and you can't stop yourself.
You just think I could never fall for someone else,
Even if my life depended on it, and whatever you try it doesn't work.
If your friend likes the same person you feel sadness in your heart,
But you realise they used to like them and feel even worse.
But they make a effort to make you smile then you feel special,
Also if they try to interrupt and he says wait a minute we are talking about something.