First Day

First Day

Recap

I could help but wonder what the were talking about. I know i have my secrets but they are justified. Ive been a foster kid for half my life. Im no longer the sweet innocent girl that trusts everyone. If they want to know the whole truth they will have to gain my trust which wont be easy. I learned its better to keep secrets and be guarded then open about everything. When your open and trust people easly it always comes back to bite you in the ass. For now i wouldn't worry about what was going on down there. I have bigger issues like school tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing. It was still dark in my room signaling that it is early in the morning. I was deffinitly not exited to be starting a brand new school but regardless i still got up to get ready for the day. I jumped into the shower, relaxing under the warm sprays of the water but soon enough it was time to get out. Now all that was left was to pick an outfit for the day. I decided on going with red skiiny jeans, tall black boots, and a grey off the shoulder shirt from Sevenly. Its one of my favorties because the shirt was a donation for cancer and had boxing gloves on it reminding you to keep fighting. After i was dressed i quickly put on a little eyeliner on the bottom part of my eye and headed down stairs.

Once out of my room i could hear the house coming alive. There was an amazing smell wafting up the stairs making my hunger jump to the forefront of my mind. Once in the kitchen i could see how well the family worked together. The boys were all joking with each other and helpong out with mickie to make sure he finished eating. i walked around the kitchen to grab an apple since i didnt think i would have time to eat since Stephen, Seth, Will and Chris were done and im heading to school with them.

"Goodmorning Lex" ~ anabell

"Morning, do you need hekp with anything"

"No, im fine the hunny but thank you for asking" ~ Anabell

"Come on Lex we gotta go so were not late for school" ~Chris

I quickly followed the guys to Stephen's car since Seth's is in the shop. He's getting a kit put on his car so hes riding with us today. The ride to school was quick only about ten minutes. As we drove into the parking lot the nerves started getting to me. Many of the kids were hanging out in the front of the school which means the attension is deffinity going to be on me. I know for a fact that the boys are popular so me coming out of their car is just adding the amount of attention that will be on me.

"LEX!" ~ Stephen

"Huh what"

"I've been trying to get your attention for the last few minutes. We're here. Come on SEth and I will show you to the office" ~ Stephen

"k"

We all get out of the car and chris immediatly heads toward a group of guys on the left. Seth and Stephen head stright toward the entrance with me following after them. I could feel the stares from the tenns around us but i kept my head up ingoring everyone else. I wasnt going to let them find any kind of weakness because the last thing i need are kids thinking they can mess with me.

"Alright just head right in their and ask ms. Allen for your schedule. We will be right here to take you to your first class" ~Seth

I head into the office and could see the main desk but no one was there.

"Hello, im looking for Ms. Allen.."

"I'll be right there"

I watched as a middle aged women walked out from behind a door that lead to another office. She seemed nice enough but at the end of the day, you never judge a book by its cover.

"What can i help you with?" ~Ms. Allen

"Hi, im new here. I need my schedule."

"Ohh you must be Alexis. Welcome, i hope your enjoying the town so far. Alright so this is your schedule, ive also put a school map in their to help you out. The third piece of paper is a list of classes that each teacher has to sign. Have a nice day sweety"

"Thank you"

I headed out of the office looking down at my schedule. It was my senior year so i expected my schedule to be easy and i was right

!st - Photography

2nd Physics

3rd Pre Calc

4th Free

Lunch

5th English

6th Gym

7th Free

8th Free

I also saw that there was a rotating schedule so i would only have six periods a day rotating out 2 every day. All together it seemed easy enough. Outside the office the guys were leaning against the wall surounded by a group of guys i didn't know. I didnt really want to deal with the intoductions so i snuck away before they could see me. I quickly sent Steph a text saying i went to find my first class and that i would see them at lunch, so they wouldn't worry. Then i headed in the direction the map said my class was in. I found my class in the basement five minutes after the bell had already rang. I slowly opened the door after taking a deep breath heading inside.

" Hi, im a new student"

"Ohh you must be Alexis. come on in we dont bite. Just grab a camera and take any open seat."

I headed to the mid left corner where there was an open seat next to a really pretty girl. She immediatly turned toward me smiling sticking her hand out.

"Hey, im amy but my friends call me ames. Welcome, i hope your liking it around here so far."

"nice to meet you"

"Alexis, right?"

"yea but you can call me Lex"

For the rest of class we just goofed off, taking funny pics. It was so much fun and the teacher was incredibly nice. She was even in a few of our pics. The rest of the morning flew by with Ames in all of my classes. Before i knew it, it was lunch time and i was heading to the Caff with amy. Once we bought our lunches we headed outside to sit under a tree. Right away my attention went to the three guys sitting on top of a picnik table staring at me. It took me .5 seconds to realize i was in trouble and shouldnt have left in the morning to find my class without them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi

okay dont hate me. i have had so much going on and im sooo sorry for not uplaoding earlier. For those of you that are still reading my book i am so sincerely sorry for making you wait. I know this wasnt the most interesting chapter but i wanted to write something for you guys before doing my paper for my AP History class. Anyways thank you for reading!!!!

xoxo Sarah