Hidden Secrets

Chaper 4:

Hidden Secrets

RECAP:

"Hey, ok guys you each get to pick on thing for me. Everything else i choose, my choice and you cant say anything about it under stand?"

"yea..." - all four of the boys.

We all walked through the mall going to tons of different stores. I couldnt help but notice the glares I was getting ftom all of the girls. I knew that the guys were all popular and players but I didny realise how bad it was. I feel like these girls are about to rip my head off and feed it to their overly spoiled dogs.

By the time we reached the fourth store all the boys were ready to pass out. For jocks the really dont have any stamina. They outfits they had picked out all varied but the one thing they all had in common was that they were'nt revieling at all. Not only that but every time i picked something out they would say it was to reveiling and try to keep me from getting it.

"Guy i am going to show skin, im not a NUN!"

"but you should dress like one" -Seth

"why?"

"cause your hot!" - Will

....

Chris cleared his throat trying to clear the akward atmosphere but i could see everyone was thinking the same thing. They were all quitely agreeing with Will about his comment.

The rest of the shopping trip went quickly and was a ton of fun once we all got over Will's comment. We spent the whole time laughing and getting to know each other well. After we all stopped to, which is where we are now.

"hey Lex can we talk for a second" - Seth

"yeah sure"

We walked away from the guys so we could talk in private.

"whats up with you and Steph" - Seth

"what are you talking about?"

"i saw you two talking before, you guys seemed pretty close...." - Seth

"what are implying here"

"Well we all know Steph is a player and is never nice to a girl unless he is getting into their pants." - Seth

"Wait when did you see us talking?"

....

"Seth When?"

"after your run" - Seth

"so you heard us, you where listening in on our conversation!"

"no, no i didnt hear anything i was just walking by and i saw him leave after giving you a hug and kissing your temple"

I let out the breath of hair i didnt realize i was holding. That night Steph had come in to say sorry and had found mee crying looking at a photo of my family. I ended up telling him a secret or two and since then we have been closer. I have been getting looks from the other boys. They all knew their brother the player but not the Steph i knew. The one who cared.

"i just dont want you to fall into his little game and have him hurt you" - Seth

"Trust me he isnt like that atleast not with me"

"That what all the girls say before they get hurt" - Seth

"Its not like that!"

"Then what were you two talking about then?"

"Nothing"

"it obviously wasnt nothing" - Seth

"Just leave it, please Seth"

"Im just worried about you"

"trust me its nothing like that ok"

"but why cant you tell me what you told him!"

"cause i cant"

"woah what's going on here?" - Will

"nothing!" - Seth and i said at the same time

The guys had found us and came up to us by hearing only the end of the conversation. Steph walked up to me seeing that something was bothering me.

"hey, you ok?" - Steph whispered in my ear while pulling me into a hug

"yeah, im fine but can we leave now"

"yea no problem" - Steph

"hey guys lets head back home" Steph said out loud to everyone.

~~~~~Later at home~~~~~~

The car ride had been quite since no one really knew what Seth and i were argueing about. You could tell they wanted to ask but didnt want to upset me. The second we got home i grabbed my bags and ran to my room with them. After i put everything away i headed down stairs.

"....Lex"

"but wat.......not like...."

I could only hear bits and pieces of their sentences but it was easy to tell they were talking about me. The only problem was even with me struggling to hear what they were saying i couldnt hear correctly. I also couldnt tell who was saying what.

"......dont know.......could be a w........"

"Its Alp........he doesnt.......her"

"its.......our secret.........theirs too"

Looks like im not they only one hiding the truth...

****************************************************************************************************************

Hey

Thanks for reading hope you liked it. Leave tons of comments and please vote for my story. i realise that it has been a while since ive uploaded but my computer is still broken which is making this difficult for me. I really hope you guys are enjoying this story. A lot of important things are going to be happening. Its about to get interesting

<3 Sarah