Welcome to your new life

Chapter 1:

Welcome to your new life

              I woke up yet again to an air horn blasting through the house. I quickly got up, and went around to make sure  the other kids were awake before Marilyn got up here. Once everyone was up and the really little kids dressed and ready i went back to my room. I share my room with five other kids since we are the oldest we get put together.

      My name is Alexa, most people call me lex or lexi. My birthday is today and im officially seventeen, which means one more year till im out of hell whole. Im talking about the St. Mary's children orphanage. Yup, im an orphan for years now actually but thats a story for a different time.

"ALEXA!"

"coming Marilyn"

       I qiuckly ran down the stair to the dinning room if you could even call it that. I mean the tables are older than Marilyn and thats saying something. Marilyn is in her late seventies and hates all of us with a burning passion. I took my seat next to Richie who is almost 18 and about to be free of this place.

"Listen up, today we have a large group coming who want to adopt some of you brats. You are to make sure this place is spotless and be on your best behavior"

There was a round of "yes" while richie, the other older kids and i said "not likely"

"What was that you ungreatful brat"

"ohh i was just saying how id love to see you finally get out of here, and then get hit my an eighteen wheeler"

"UGHHH!"

We all watched as she stormed off to go who know where.

"ok you heard what she said so make sure all of the younger kids are dressed and ready"

        We always make sure the little kids are presentable because they still have a chance to get out of here. The older kids know that they arn't going to get adopted and just have to wait till their eighteenth birthday.

        We had everyone ready just as people started to arrive. The older kids normally go upstairs so all the attension is on the younger kids. I decided to go outside today. I walked over to the large Oak tree outside where i normally go to relax. I place my slef under the lowest branch which was still about three feet above my head. I jumped up grabbed the branch and pulled my self up. I continued climbing till i was about thirty feet above the ground. I watched as the couples came and left the orphanage all the time. normally if we were lucky one of us would get adopted.

      I watched one couple purticularly. They looked so i love, that it hurt to look at them. The man looked around 6'3" which dirty blonde hair, green eyes  and was about 40. His wife had dark chestnut colored hair, was about 5'4", dark blue eyes and looked like she was in her mid thirties. The man was looking arouns the yard when he caught saw me in the tree. I watched as his eyes visibly softened as he turned to his wife and point to me. After about five minutes they began walking over to me untill the reached the base of the tree.

"Hi there"

"hey"

"why dont you come down from the tree so we can talk with out screaming"

"there is no need to yell i can hear you fine"

he then turned and whispered something to low for me to hear.

"please hunny come down" his wife then said. I decided to go down since i should check to make sure the younger kids are fine and not hiding like they did last time. i climbed down till i was about eight feet above the ground and jumped. i easily landed on the balls of my feet, then turned to the couple.

"im glad you came down. My name is annabell but everyone calls me Elle, this is my husband Chris"

"its nice to meet you, you should go inside and see the kids they are all soo cute and really sweet"

"actually we where hoping to adopt someone around your age, hopefully you if you'd agree"

"The kids really wou....wait what"

"we would love to adopt you"

Everything that happened next was a blur. Its as if i was there but not really present.  Annabell and Chris had all of the paper work done and i had just finish saying goodbye to everyone. Three other kids where adopted including Richie which was a surprise since he is about to turn eighteen.

"Are you ready to go?"

....

"huh oh yea, im ready"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Anna and Chris happen to live in california so now im on a plane from my home in Jersey to a whole new place. Ive only been to california once when i was really little it was on the ride back that the plane crashed. The landing gears wouldn't work and the plane crashed killing my family and ending my world as i know it. At the moment im pretending to sleep but cant becuase everytime i close my eyes the crash plays through my head.

"we should probally tell her about the boys"

"and we will once she wakes up, its been a rough day for her chris, alot has changed."

"yea but she doesnt know we seven sons"

after i gheard that i couldnt help but say something

"did you jest say seven?"

"We are about to land, please pull up your seats in there up right postition and buckle your seat belts"

i closed my eyes and started counting, i think annabell noticed how stressed i was because she put my hand in hers and gently sqweezed it.

"We just landed in in sunny california it is 9pm currently and 63degrees outside, thank you for chooseing Continental have a great day."

We got off the plane collected our baggs and before i knew it we were outside a huge house that was currently throwing a party,

"did you kno your boys were haveing a party?"

"nope"

"are you going to end it?"

"no, we new this was going to happen but we ahve our own way of punnishment."

Chris then said" We wait till about an hour after they have went to bed each take an air horn blast it till the wake up then make them clean the house. You are welcomed to join us in waking them up later but for now enjoy the party"

"thanks but i just want to go to bed"

We snuck into the house so they boys wouldnt know we are here. They brought me to my room where i threw off my shoes and went to sleep. I woke up to someone shaking me nicely.

"I just wanted to wake you up before we use the air horns so you could enjoy this as well. Here take this and go out to you hall way, when you hear the others blow yours ok?"

"k no problem"

i walked out and waited, when i heard the others i blasted the air horn that Chris had given to me. After a few seconds i watched as the three other doors in this hallway open to reveal three hot guys all in looney tunes boxers.

"really guys looney tunes boxers"

i was hardly able to get that out before i was on the ground laughing. They all looked at me confused then saw the air horn in my hand.

"boys get cleaning"

I looked up to see Chris standing next to me now

"your right that was soo deffinitly worth it"