Spoiled Brats chp. 3

Chapter 3

Spoiled Brats

Recap:

After Mickie finished and i made sure it was rubbed in well, i layed down ontop of the water fall. I pulled out my ipod and listen to some music while i got a tan. About an hour had passed and the boys were pretty much done by now so they had all left to do something. I hadnt been paying attension when i felt some body lift me up and throw me in the pool, ipod and all.

I felt a sharp zap on my hip when i had my ipod.

"what the fuck! you just ruined my ipod you asshole!"

I turned around to see none other than...

       Will, Seth and Stephin were standing above me on the floor laughing.

"relax its just an ipod you can buy another one" Seth said after his laughter stopped.

"no i cant, thats where your wrong. I didnt grow up with money unless you have already forgotin im an orphan and this just so happen to be my brothers before the accident. Which mean i cant just get another no that i have the money to get another either way!"

I quickly pulled my self out of the pool and went to my room. I grabbed a towel and jumped in the shower hoping it would calm me down. Ive learned not to let my self get sad anymore instead i got angry and try to calm down. When calming down doesnt work i go to a gym and use my anger to help get stronger and faster. My secret does help though when it comes to speed and stength.

After my shower i was still pissed so i pulled on some basketball shorts and a tank to go for a run, Normally i'd have my ipod to keep me busy but it just so happens to be broken. I pulled on my sneakers and quickly ran out of the house

(Seth's Pov :D)

We just threw Lex in the pool and it was so funny. Her face was priceless i wish we got it on camera. She looked so good in her bikini, damn. I was surprised that mom and dad actually adopted her though. They have been saying that they wanted to adopt for a while now but none of is actually thought they would go through with it.

"what the fuck! you just ruined my ipod you asshole!"

Wow, she sounded really mad. I dont get why its just an ipod, no big deal. She can just buy another one. Dad would happily get her a newer version too.

 "relax its just an ipod you can buy another one" i said once i got all of the laughter out of my system. It didnt seem to calm her down though. I could see the pain in her eyes under neath the anger that she showed but i didnt understand why.

"no i cant, thats where your wrong. I didnt grow up with money unless you have already forgotin im an orphan and this just so happen to be my brothers before the accident. Which mean i cant just get another no that i have the money to get another either way!"

She quickly pulled her self out of the water and ran into the house. After a few more seconds we heard he door slam shut from out side.

"shit" i whispered under my breath

i turned to look at my brothers and i could tell that they all felt guilty. We hadnt thought about anything before throwing her in, it was like she was already part of the family or atleast she was in our eyes. I even saw Guilt in Stephs eyes which was a bit of a shocker. I could tell that this girl was gonna change a lot when it come to this family. She already was affecting us with out even knowing it.

"we have to fix this" i heard Will say quietly.

Lex's POV

I ran out of the forest just as it was getting late. I could see the sun starting to set from abover the trees. I realized i had been out for a long time and hope Elle doesnt kill me for it. I slowly open the back door to the house making sure it wouldnt creak. I could hear talking so i followed the sound. When i looked into the kitchen i saw all the boys plus Elle and Chris. They all looked so great together, laughing, talking, being the family that they are. I decided to go up to my room instead of intruding on the family.