[01] Chemical Affection (Kei & King)

Heavy footsteps can be heard inside the quiet room as a tall blonde guy paced back and forth in front of a large table

Heavy footsteps can be heard inside the quiet room as a tall blonde guy paced back and forth in front of a large table. Pens and papers scattered on the surface along numerous measuring cups.

Kei sigh as he placed down a small capsule on the table, pink liquid residing the small container. He stared at it for a couple of seconds before pushing his glasses up against his nose bridge and finally taking his lab coat off - which in his defense, smells kinda stinky.

He pushed all his stuffs inside his bag which hasn't been organized since he started his individual project before grabbing the capsule on the table. Staring at it again for a moment before deciding to leave the room, straight up to show it to his professor.

Kei couldn't help letting out a relieve sigh because, finally! He'll have time to take a proper rest from all the weeks of burning the midnight oil just to finish the damn project. Hopefully, Mr. Chen will not reject the project he had done.

He was about to turn on the corner of the hall to climb the stairs when he heard a sudden scream from behind. Followed by loud and quick footsteps along with a familiar shriek.

"You dumbass!!" a voice roared from afar which Kei recognized right away. And by just hearing that voice, his heartbeat picked its pace.

"I'M SORRY!!" another voice shriek.

Kei decided to look back, just in time to see two boys sprinting on the quiet hallway, the tallest one with raven hair chasing after the smaller one with red-like mop of hair. He noticed the scowl that the raven was wearing as he swing an arm to reach for the smaller one.

"I will kill you!" King Lopez, the taller one threatened, to which the smaller guy responded with a giggle.

"I already said I'm sorry!" he says.

Kei watched the two playfully shoved each other, calling each others name that lacks bite. Giggles and laughter echoed in the quiet; almost empty hallway of the school.

"Ah, Vasquez!" Sho Castel, the red-head suddenly called, which caught him off guard. The shock from being found was visibly written on his face.

The blond blink, glancing cautiously at the two who was now staring at him. The red-head was smiling, while its companion maintained it's scowl on his face. He quirk an eyebrow in an attempt to show his displeasure towards the two, giving them a knowing look.

"Weren't you idiots got told that it's not allowed to run in the hall?"

"No one's around, so it's fine!" Sho grinned.

Kei rolled his eyes. "So, you'll wait 'till someone saw you? You guys are such idiots."

"Well, you look like a walking zombie with those bags under your eyes," Lopez commented.

"Thanks, I know." Kei grunted, pushing his glasses, avoiding eye contact with the latter who only scoffed. "Anyway, be sure not to get caught or Mr. Darwin will get mad again."