[13] Words I Didn't Say (Sho & Ren)

"I think I like someone," Sho blurted out one afternoon in the middle of their group study

The rest of the group stopped their work, lifting their head to look at him; even the blond with glasses who doesn't like to be around them look at the red-head who was just staring at his workbook.

"What?" Vasquez asked, quirking an eyebrow up at the other.

"I said, I think I like someone," Sho repeated, shrugging his shoulders and slumping on his seat. "But, I don't think they'll like me back."

"They? That's too many. Of course they won't like you back." Lopez started.

"Shut up."the blond elbowed him, earning a glare from the raven.

"How did you even know they won't like you back?" Yui, the only girl in their group asked, tilting her head. "Have you asked them?"

"No," Sho answers immediately, grimacing as he picked up his pen. "I just know."

"Well, if you have time to think about such things, why don't you invest more time on studying and improving your grades, idiot?" Vasquez snapped, hitting him on the back of his head.

"Hmp!" The red-head scoffed, rolling his eyes and sticking his tongue out at the blond.

"Ren?" The girl called, getting the attention of their silver-haired friend. Ren blinked before turning to her, only to see her worried face.

"Hmm?"

"Are you alright?" You were really quiet." She pointed out, and he answered her with a small smile.

"I'm fine."

When the girl nodded, Ren went back to his unfinished work; not minding the scrutinizing look that Vasquez was giving his way. Even ignoring the obvious glances that the red-head was making across him.

He knows that Sho was eyeing him the whole afternoon, yet he choose to ignore it.

"Ren-ren!"

Ren turned after hearing the familiar nickname from a familiar voice behind. Smiling when he sees Sho running up to him, hands thrown in the air; all smiles and bright.

He didn't know when it started, or how it started. He just noticed one day that Sho had been calling him with that nickname. He didn't have time to actually ask or complain since he found the nickname rather adorable.

"Hey! Hey! Ren-ren!" Sho called excitedly, bouncing on his feet after stopping infront of him.

"What is it?"

"Do you like someone?"

Sho's question left him lost for words. He was glued to the ground. It caught him off guard that he dropped his water bottle. Startling the both of them.

"Uh. . . Uhm. . . W-why'd you asked?" Ren awkwardly asked, reaching the water bottle from the other who picked it up.

"No reason." Sho quipped, shaking his head.