Perrie

Oh my god my princess said her first word leigh looks so cute when she breastfeeds Amelia makes my cock twitch as she breastfeeds Amelia is that weird getting turned on watching my daughter getting fed by my fiancé? Babe are you alright breaking me out of my mind err yeah sorry drifted away and leigh smirked what babe i asked her nothing she replied glancing down at my crotch oh fuck i have a hard on while my mam is here how awkward i put a pillow over my lap and hatchi came and snuggled into me

Right girls i will see you soon as she gave us a hug and Amelia i was so relieved that she had gone leigh came over and gave me a kiss your so beautiful i know i smirked dont get cocky with me Edwards she laughed.

A few days later
Leigh was chilling in bed while I was making breakfast when my phone went off I got a text from Jesy saying if her and Jade could come round  i was a bit cautious as it was our day off from writing songs and i kinda wanted to spend the day with Amelia she does get out but mainly with my mam and Ellie so she doesn't look like our child which is hard that she spends more time with Amelia I decided to ask Leigh before saying yes to them i decided to make bacon and eggs in a sandwich my favourite i heard footsteps coming down the stairs hey beautiful fiancé i love her so much she looked so tired Amelia was up all night and l sleep through the night which Leigh does get pissed off sometimes which I can see why.

Babe Jes and Jade want to come round she did groan really babe as I sat down with our bacon and egg sandwich moooo Amelia grabbed Leighs pyjamas fuck that means I would get turned on I love my baby so much we decided to put Geordie shore I hate her for doing it because she takes the piss out my accent Amelia was having her breakfast and I felt my cock twitch watching my daughter getting fed hatchi and Harvey decide to cuddle into me hatchi wanted snuggles more which I failed to notice Leigh had her hand down my shorts how do you do it babe breastfeed Amelia with one hand lots of practice she laughed and cupped me someone turned on maybe I laughed she put Amelia down she's very advance in her play pen which the dogs cant get to do you want to text them to come round maybe important  Leigh asked i rolled my eyes i just wanted to spend time on our own but Leighs right could be important I texted them to come round as my girl started to wank me off babe seriously i raised and eyebrow you want me to she questioned no dont stop I moaned as she wrapped her hand around my base pre cum leaking from the slit when we were rudely interrupted by Kyro I rolled my eyes guess I have to finish myself off then I laughed she laughed with me go and get some of my panties out of the top draw I was happy with that as I could finish off whole leigh let Jesy and jade as I went to go and wank again I was looking through my phone I saw leigh added a folder which had her nudes in so always a bonus I can wank off to while inhaling my fiancé's thong.