Leigh

Hopefully with perries idea of a new toy just for him will stop the stealing of Amelias toy i was scrolling through social media when i had Harvey and Kyro on my lap while perrie was still sleeping I'm so tempted to wake her up I've been thinking a lot about the whole baby situation and we want a baby we really do.

Mummy i rolled my eyes knowing what's probably happened hatchi being prime suspect i went into her room I looked and she had her olaf travis was on the bed and hatchi was next to travis chilling I'm hungry come on then sweet shall we go and make some breakfast while hatchi and travis got very excited as food seemed like a good option with a kyro and harvey running into get food.

A month later:
We were almost ready to go live on the search we had done so many promos jade wasnt here for the first live show perries mum is looking after Amelia she's helped a lot doing the home schooling especially perries skills were intresting when we were doing schooling for Amelia i mean all it is basic maths and English cant be that hard.

Perrie leigh shouted  jesy i laughed as we hugged each other oi jesminda back off my girl she growled pez i gave her a look jes held her hands up in defence only joking pez chill as she went to make up to get ready for the show.

Pez whats up i just cant take it any more i just wanted a second child i couldnt even give you that I'm such a failure she cried I didn't mean to have a go at jes everything's so hard she cuddled into me babe why didn't you tell me all this i asked i was worried I'd put to much on you so I looked after the dogs and Amelia more trying to forget that we could have another child you've been working out and dealing with it in your own way and i thought i was coping but i was drowning I'm sorry babe she cried its ok beautiful i dont care if we dont have another child yet it will happen babe just not yet i kissed her now go and apologise to jes i said her cuddles are the best.

Ok ladies show time the producer said i dont know how perrie continued after are heart to heart I didn't realise how much it affected her as she's normally so strong looks after me and our girl and the dogs.

The show was a success hopefully we have jade back next week so we have all us back shall we go out tonight jes asked pez I asked yeah alright she nodded i gave her the look of are you sure she smiled weakly.

Or we could go back to our pez suggested have a night we can't go out remember oh shit jes laughed come on then we got back to ours to a barking of all four dogs ells where's Amelia i asked she's in bed she replied have we had any issues with hatchi and olaf we had a few but not as normal Ellie said laughing yeah we are all good better than normal with no stealing much so thats good

Shall we watch I.T chapter 2 jes asked me yeah sounds good pez i asked as long as we can watch Disney after she asked kissing me yeah of course babe i said.

We were cuddling more like perrie hiding into me you would think she would be less chicken but i love her