Perrie

Leigh and I were getting ready for little mix's get weird tour very excited but first we have to film for hair I was laying in bed next to my beautiful girlfriend we have three dogs hatchi Kyro and Harvey I was cuddling Leigh I love being a big spoon she was curled into me when I woke up to hatchi I rolled my eyes I love him to bits he's helped me through a lot of anxiety that I was having after Zayn as it was a fake for me and leigh Anne to cover up the fact we were going out I love her we started dating straight after we won x - factor any way back to being in bed I could feel myself getting hard just looking at my girl sleeping she's so perfect Simon is still not happy with me and leigh Anne dating always treats us different from Jesy and jade but I don't tend to let affect me leigh unfortunately does let it get to her sometimes we have to get the car to the studio to meet Jesy and jade Leigh started to stir good morning beautiful I said kissing her pez I'm normally the one waking you up and babe is this why you got me up early because somethings digging into my back I can't think what Leigh laughed please baby I moaned what time is the car coming she asked 11:00 I replied really babe we have 30mins to get ready and it takes perfection as she got out of bed I wrapped my arms around babe your perfect enough I replied kissing her neck she started to moan my favourite noise ever she placed her hands against my crotch starting to rub my bulge baby your so beautiful she moaned I love you so much please do something I husked she pulled my shorts and boxers down realising my 8 inches kissing groping me moving to her knees so my cock was in her eye line licking my pre cum from the tip down to the base my hands going straight into her hair oh baby I moaned feeling my tightening in the pit of my stomach as I released my cum down her throat I bet your wet do you want my cock in your tight pussy well baby I would love to but we have to go beautiful she told me as I got ready I went to feed the dogs.

INSTAGRAM POST:

Perrieedwards: filming with my girls @leighannepinnock @jadethirlwall @jesynelson #get weird