Leigh anne

I stood there in shock it was so beautiful we were in the middle of the ocean and she's asked me to marry her well babe her eyes matching the ocean with so much love yes of course i will baby I replied i pulled her up into a kiss i love you kissing her all over baby you are so cute she laughed we were very chilled on the boat.

INSTAGRAM POST

Leighannepinnock: I cant believe I'm marrying my best friend @perrieedwards I'm so excited thank you for a wonderful anniversary ❤️

Perrieedwards and 200,000 others like this

Comments
Jadethirlwall: OMG you guys I can't believe you are getting married so excited congratulations @leighannepinnock @perrieedwards

Jesynelson: my babies are getting married growing up so fast @perrieedwards @leighannepinnock

Dpinnock69: oh my god girls congratulations can't believe your getting married so happy for you @leighannepinnock @perrieedwards

Debbieedwards: congratulations girls so proud of you girls can't believe @leighannepinnock is going to be my daughter in law

Reading these comments were perfect I was currently cuddling into perrie and she was holding my stomach I can't believe we are getting married and having a child although deep in my thoughts was management won't like us being together Simon cowell hates me out of all the girls so many reasons my race being gay and dating Perrie so us getting engaged and our new child on the way this contract seriously needs to end we have another 4 years with them left need to get rid of simon cowell they made each one of us he's made our careers hell even though we have success we have to be careful.....

A month later

Pez and i were laying in bed her hands on my stomach which has grown a bit since we came off holiday the girls are coming round today as we have an interview later about what we were writing about me and pez getting engaged but I have a feeling we wont get married yet.

Morning baby pez whispered i could feel her hard on pushing into my back morning babe i whispered back hows our little nugget doing she laughed i rolled my eyes hurting like a bitch she rubbed my stomach i wish we could announce about our nugget i said to perrie i know baby there was a knock and kyro and Harvey barking mainly kyro  as he barked through the house shaking my head come on you I have a feeling its the girls KYRO SHUT UP i shouted pez just laughed at me what babe she looked down at her hard on what about me she pouted sorry baby i would but unfortunately kyro wont shut up and he puts me off kiss the pout away go and sort yourself out here you go i chucked her my Lacey panties she winked at me.