Chapter 5;

[A.N] - This chapter is still rated PG-13, even though there's a Sex Scene, but if your younger, when you get the *SEXUAL SCENE* just stop reading :). And So So So Sorry for the late update! As you know I've just finished my first book, and it is going though MAJOR editing, and changing a few chapters, and now I've moved onto this book, so don't worry over the amount of updates, because I'll be updating ALMOST frequently, meaning every 2-4 weeks because of school :) Enjoy

*WARNING- SEX SCENE*

Vote

***********

Comment

***********

Fan

***********

Add To Your Library!

***********

Hugs, Kisses & JUSTIN BIEBER!

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter;

Rejecting My Alpha

**************

Macy's P.O.V

...........................................

"Enter" He boomed.

I took a deep breathe and tried to swallow the massive lump rising into my throat, but it didn't go down.

We were now walking towards the two massive black, leather seats in front of Alpha John's desk.

As I took a seat I realised what was actually happening and bit my bottom lip, taking fast pants.

'Don't bite your lip like that, unless you want me to take you on the desk'

My eyes widened, and I let go of my lip straight away, looking down.

"So" Alpha started. "What brings you here? Zayn? Macy?"

There was a pause

'You sure princess?'

'Uh-yeah, I'm fine' I answered

"Okay, so father, I'm here to discuss some things with you, and you and I both know, your stepping down as Alpha, and handing the position to me" Zayn paused glancing at me, and back to his father.

"Yes I'm aware of that, and this is going where?" Alpha John replied.

"Well actually I'm here to talk about my mate"

My stomach was turning inside, he was talking about me.

'Us' my wolf corrected. I rolled my eyes.

"Ah, yes, Zayn, I have a brilliant line of girls, who put up to the standards of being Alpha Female, Zayn, they have what it takes."

I held back a growl, didn't he know I was here?

'No, he doesn't know were mates yet' my wolf said.

"Erm-yeah, that's what I was talking about, er- I found my mate... Dad" Zayn fiddled with his thumbs.

John stood up and slapped his desk eagerly.

"Who is she? When am I going to meet her? Where is she now?" A smile taking over his lips.

Zayn scratched the back of his neck shyly.

"She's um-closer than you think" he replied.

They both stood silently, indicating that they were talking through their minds.