Rejecting My Alpha {Coming Soon•July 2012}

Here is a new story that kind of just popped up in my head. Here is the first chapter tell me if you like it people! Thanks x

2012 All Rights Reserved (c)

AnnaSophia Robb As Ellis Richards. ---------------------->

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Prologue

''''''''''''''

I've never liked parties. Infact I hated them, so why did I come to this one? This is a Mate party.

Hi I'm Ellis, and I'm seventeen years old, turning eighteen in 4 months. Yes I'm a werewolf. My favourite colours are Purple and Blue. I have natural blonde hair and sky blue eyes.I love sports, well you can say I'm wierd... I wear glasses, and am quite the nerd... But a nerd who loves sports? Gotta admit it is kind of wierd...

Since my parents died when I was 12 I never brought anyone close to me. I kept my distance frome everyone afraid that I would lose then, like my parents... That was the last day I cried.

I remember the day like it was yesterday. The worst day of my life. Why? Because the day my parents died was the day I was born. My birthday,

*Flashback*

"Ellis, go. We will be alright, hurry!" My Mom spoke, holding my shoulders, and looking into my eyes.

"Run and don't look back Elle. Take this gun. Its filled with silver bullets, if anyone, I say anyone tryed to harm you, shoot. Just shoot them, me and your dad are fine don't worry, run to the cabins quick. I Love You Ellis." My Mom kissed my cheek as she handed my the gun.

"Love You Too Mom, And Dad" I whispered as I began to run.

I ran as fast as my little legs carried me. Through the forest, swerving around trees, hoping over branches, I hadn't changed into wolf yet, I was too young. Every wolf turns on their 16th birthday.

I reached the cabins unnoticed. I looked around the dull room, kids were everywherewith a couple of teenagers and adults.

One person caught my eye. Zayn Faulding. The Alpha's son. He was sat in the corner staring at the ground, no emotion across his face.

Just then Alpha John burst through the door. Eyes landing on me.

"Ellis Richards. I need to speak to you." He spoke.

"Yes Alpha John" I replied walking to him.

"Can everyone please not listen, this is a private convosation. Thank you" his voice boomed through the cabin

"Ellis, I'm so very sorry but... Your parents were killed in the Shadow Pack Fight. They were very loyal, and our pack will never forget them, for now you will be staying in our pack house, my sorrows are with you Ellis"

My heart dropped down to the floor, as a sob escaped my chest. "They can't be dead! They said the will be alright!" I dropped to my knees and sunk, as I cried. I don't know how long, but in the morning, I woke up into the pack house.

They were gone.

*End Of Flashback

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

CONTEST

Can anyone make me a cover for this story? Thanks x

The winners will be displayed! Contest ends 25th June 2012

Vote

Comment

Fan

Add to your library.

Tell me what you think, its new :)

~MissJBieber