Dear Joseline

Hey Babygirl,

First of all,i wanna say I'm sorry.for leaving you and your brother for drugs.for stealing some of your money for drugs.I'm truly sorry for all of the hurt I've cost you.especially that day you saw me.i didn't mean to hurt you like that,but I wanted to forget any and everything from the past.i did any type of drug I could to help me to forget everything from your mom passing to me losing my job.

The purpose of this letter is not only to apologize for my wrongs.but it is to let you know that I am clean and I'm doing way better than before.I'm staying with your uncle Johnny.i know you thought he was dead.but he is perfectly fine.he is helping me get back on my feet so I can take care of my family.well José at least,since you and your brother are grown now.

Speaking of your brother...how is he?i haven't seen him since that day behind that store getting high.he looked real disappointed in me.like I had let him down.but in all reality he let me down.he is the one that started selling dope...but he didn't start smoking it.

How's José?he must be getting big.i miss him.i wrote him a letter but I don't want him to read until he is old enough to understand what I'm going through.

Anyways please talk to me.i wanna tell you the whole truth.ill be at uncle Johnny's place.ill leave the address for you and his number.

Love Always,

Dad