Chapter 16

Joseline's POV

I got up this morning and immediately smiled at my future husband.

A:Good morning baby

L:Good morning love

A:you excited?

L:yes zir

A:why you always sayin it like that?

L:because I have freedom of speech

A:mmm

L:so what are you wearing?

A:I don't know what I want wear yet

L:can you at least be a little dressy?

A:I'll see what I can find.

L:otay

We got dressed and headed out the door.August had on a white jacket some white jeans and Air Force Ones...white of course.I put on the dress above.

When we got to the court August gave me the "are you sure" look.I sent him the "yes zir" face back.

We walked in and signed some papers then said our I dos and exchanged the rings and we walked out as Mr. And Mrs. August Anthony Alsina.

Afterwards,we went out with some close friends to celebrate.of course I had Michelle and the boys there.skully came by for a little while.but didn't feel comfortable around Michelle.

August's mom and the baby came.she had her for almost a whole damn week so I needed to see my stinka.oh shit.I didn't tell y'all!well SURPRISE!!! Her name is Armani Lafawn Alsina.she is about to be 2 years old in about four months and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me!

L:hey stinka!

ALA:mommy!

L:hey baby!where have you been?

ALA:gwama!!

L:you been with grama?

ALA:yayy

L:guess what

Ala:....

L:me and daddy got married today...

She had this blank face like "omg why would you do that"

L:so you're not happy?

She gave me a big hug and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Ala:Daddy!!!

A:yes princess

Ala:look at mommy wing!!

A:I see.I brought it for her.did daddy do good?

Ala:yayyyy

A:yayy

Soon everyone went home.so did we because baby girl was tired!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we got home,I flopped on the couch and fell asleep.I heard august trying to wake me up,but I didn't budge.after he tried everything,he started rubbing my leg.he started trailing kisses up my leg.

L:stoppp

A:I don't wanna!

L:well you need to

A:mhmmm

He started kissin on my neck.he took off all of my clothes and did a magic mike routine.he was stripin and doin the most.he climbed on top of me.we were sharing a very passionate kiss until he started sucking on my neck.then he slid his hand down my body making chills down my spine.

L:stop teasing baby!get to it.

A:damn bae chill out.i got this

L:ughh

A:don't catch no attitude lil girl.

L:I'm not a lil girl.im a grown ass woman and this grown ass woman gave you that cute little girl.

A:you right but let's not think about her right now

L:let's focus on the one we are about to make.

August bit his lip and finally found his way to my area.he rubbed my clit with his thumb making me moan.he took one of his fingers and started thrusting in an-wait.yall thought I was telling you how my man is in bed?ahaha yall funny!
-----------------------------------------------------
You thought!Bitch you thought!
Lol I'm sorry but I'm not giving yall no extreme sex scene.but yall never know what I will put in these last chapters so keep reading!!