Chapter 12: Problems from the Future!

[Inside of Capsule Corporation.]

"So how's this 'Future' Trunks feeling?" -Goten asked as he and Goku came into a medical room.

Goten(Post fusing with Shenron)-3,500,000,000,000,000

"He's stabilize, if that's what you want to hear." -Current Trunks replied, crossing him arms. He's still very confused about this."Mom...Dad...Care to explain this? I mean him?!"

"Fine, I knew someday I'd tell you..." -Vegeta said, looking at his Son and then at his Futureself."This version of you is from alternative timeline, where most of us are dead. Even Kakarot and Gohan..." -At that both Goten and Trunks gasped in shock."We never told you because there're slip chances of him returning here..."

"Yeah, he was the one who warn us about the Androids in the first place. If it wasn't for him, his timeline would became ours..." -Gohan added, looking sadly at his old friend."I wonder what happend now? Maybe Majin Buu?"

"There is only one way to find out." -Bulma stated, sitting next to her Son from the future."We need to wait for him to wake up." -Then she saw that Future Trunks face start twiching, showing that he was waking up."Trunks? Hey, are you awake?"

Future Trunks slowly open his eyes and adjusted to the light. He start looking around around the room to his Mom beside him, Dad next to him, his...pastself and two Gokus. And then...He saw him. The bastard who was his teacher and friend...but now... Without a warning, Future Trunks gets up from the bed and launch himself at Gohan with his his cocked. If it wasn't for his renew training, Gohan would get easly punched in the face. He grab Future Trunks by his wrist with shock face.

Everyone in the room gasped in shock, beside Vegeta. He only raise his eyebrow.

"You bastard!" -Future Trunks snarled, trying to push his fist and punch Gohan. Then Bulma suddenly smack his head, snapping him out."Huh?"

"What do you think you're doing?!" -Bulma scolded and Future Trunks blinked. He then look at still shock Gohan.

"Gohan-san? Is that really you?" -Trunks asked, scratching the back of his head."You seem...Older and taller." -He stated, causing Gohan to chuckle."I'm so sorry for attacking you!"

"Well...A lot of happend. I have a little brother now, his name is Goten." -Gohan said pointing at Goten who smiled at Future Trunks."That my wife, Videl-san and our daughter, Pan-chan." -He added pointing at Videl and Pan."Even my Dad was revived." -At that Goku grinned as Future Trunks stared at him for a second.

"What happed, Trunks?" -A familiar voice sounded thought his ears. He turn around and saw him Mom...alive and well. His eyes watered as he slowly made his way to Bulma. He kneeled before her with his head down."Trunks...What happend?"

"I've made it...to the past." -Trunks said to himself, trying to calm himself.

"Don't tell me that this boy messed with time?" -Beerus voice sounded thought the room.

Everyone turn to see him, Beerus and Keiko. Thought she look a little different. Now Keiko had black spiky hair and onyx eyes. Goten eyes winded at her new and unexpected look. He glanced at Whis who had his usual smile on his face, while Beerus was narrowing his eyes at the Future Trunks.