„Tournament:Universe 7 vs Universe 6-Part 3"

[Nameless planet. Frost Vs Trunks.]

The two vanish from the sight and soon shock waves erupted. Then they reapeared back on the arena, their fist locked. Trunks kick Frost in the guts, sending him flying backward and crashing on the arena.

"Is that?" -Trunks asked dissapointed."I know you can transform into higher form. If I remember correctly...There are three forms of your race, right?"

Trunks(Max power, Base form)-3,000,000,000,000

Frost got up and look at Trunks with small anger.

"Do you really want me to?" -Frost asked and Trunks noded."Very well...Behold my full power! Haaa!" -He let out a mighty roar as his body start to glow in bright purple color. When the glow faded away, Frost was in his third and finale form.

Frost-120,000,000,000,000

Trunks smirked and immediately turn into SSJ.

Trunks(SSJ, max power)-220,000,000,000,000

Everyone gasped at their transformation. Even Vados was shocked.

"What is this transformation? Hey, you're Saiyan, right?! Can you do that?" -Champa demanded from Cabba who shake his head.

"It's a first time I ever see something like this!" -Cabba replied, still gazing at the Trunks. Did the rest of Saiyans from Universe 7 can do that too? Oh how right he was.

Without a warning, Trunks from the sight. Suddenly Frost was getting hit from everywhere. He couldn't tell where next one can come. Then Trunks appeared in front of Frost and punch him in the guts so hard that Frost almost puked. After that Trunk show Frost his palm and yellow Ki ball formed on it.

"Sorry...But I can't let you win!" -Frost gasped as the Ki ball glowed even more, before it shoot him, sending his body at the force field. Many thought that Trunks overdid, but it was non-lethal blast.

[What a match! Another win for Brief Trunks from Universe 7!]

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" -Champa shouted."That's enought!"

"What? You finally realize that you lost?" -Beerus asked smugly.

"No! Pick new fighter! Pick new one!" -Champa demanded as he was about to fly to them, but stop by Vados staff.

"That's enought, Lord Champa...We still have three fighters left." -Vados reminded and Champa took a deep breath.

"Okey, Trunks...Go back and rest a bit. Somebody else will take your place." -Beerus informed and Trunks went back.

"That was great..." -Goten commented and Trunks smiled. He look at his Dad, who only noded."Now that you take out two players...Our winning this tournament is safe."

"I wonder when it'll be my turn..." -Gohan wondered out loud.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it'll come." -His Dad assured. Gohan smiled and noded.

[Okey...As Lord Champa wished...Next up is Auta Magetta from Universe 6 and Son Goku from Universe 7!]

"I'm next!" -Goku said excited and use Instant transmission to teleport to arena."Let's that Magetta has to offer!"