God's among us chapter 2

Chapter 2

„Dragon Ball:What if...?"

Disclaimer:I don't own Dragon ball series. Let's get started.

Chapter 2

„Gods among us"

[Capsule Corporation, Bulma Birthdays.]

It's been almost a 4 years since the day of defeating Majin Buu and Goku's return. During that time, Goku, Vegeta and their Sons train in and out Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Mr. Popo and Dende worked on the time chamber and now there could be four people in there. They also reset time for Goku and Vegeta since they been there before. For the first four years Goku was helping Goten master his SSJ transformation like he and Gohan did. It took about the same time for him. The rest of three years both Goten and Trunks were rarely training because their Moms wanted them to study more. Much to Goku sadness and Vegeta anger.

During their time in Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Trunks finally reached SSJ2 level thanks to both Goku and Vegeta training him personaly. Thought Vegeta didn't agreed at first, he allow Goku to help his Son a little. Goku help Goten master SSJ2 at the same time. But sadly he wasn't able to achieve SSJ3 since it was way more complex transformation than SSJ2 or even SSJ4. For almost a year, Goten wasn't able to enter SSJ4 form again. But at the end of first year, he was finaly able to transform to SSJ4. Also Trunks, Goku and Vegeta spent their free time re-growing their tails. They still had so long way to go, because they were growing very slowly.

On the second year, Goten mostly train in his SSJ4 transformation while the rest was sparring with him on that stage. Despite combined forces, they barely hurt Goten at all. Goku even transformed into SSJ3 and used max power. After all that training, Goten was able to transform into SSJ4, but only if he turn into SSJ2 first.

Today was the final day in the time chamber, so they all decided to get out since they knew that Bulma was throwing a birthday party. Goku open the doors of the Time Chamber and four Saiyans got out and took a deep breath. Goten and Trunks were about the same height as Gohan was during the Cell games.

Goten(Base form)-3,500,000,000

Goku(Base form)-7,000,000,000

Trunks(Base form)-2,900,000,000

Vegeta(Base form)-6,500,000,000

"I'll go with Trunks to Capsule Corporation..." -Vegeta informed, glancing at Goku."Make sure not to be late..." -With that both Trunks and Vegeta left the Kami lookout.

Goten and Goku look at each other and grinned. They quickly took off and went to their house for preparation. On their way, Goku suddenly heard a voice.

[...Goku! Goku!...]

"King Kai? What happend?" -Goku asked, while stopping with Goten.

[...It's terrible! You have get here right now! Lord Beerus want to see you!...]

"Beerus who? I don't know who's that, but if this is important. Wait a sec!" -Goku said and glanced at his son."Goten go to home and tell I'll come later. Somethin bad happend, I can tell!" -With that he put his fingers on his forehead and vanish.

"I wonder what happend?" -Goten mused under his nose."Oh well... Nothing that Dad can't handle I quess." -With that he resumed his way toward home. He hoped that Mom won't be mad at him and Dad.

[5 minutes later, Son's Home]

Goten quickly landed in front of the doors to his home. He open the doors and walk in. While closing the doors he saw that his Mom was ready to go. He also saw both Gohan and Videl waiting for him and Chi Chi.