BUU SAGA Chapter 1

Chapter 1

„Dragon Ball:What if...?"

Disclaimer:I don't own whole Dragon ball. Let's get started.

Power levels:

Goten-160,000,000(Base form)SSJ-960,000,000

Gohan-1,150,000,000(Base form)MSSJ-8,700,500,000

Trunks-165,000,000(Base form)SSJ-965,000,000

Goku-3,800,000,000(Base form)MSSJ-26,600,000,000

Vegeta-2,100,000,000)Base form)SSJ-24,900,000,000

Super Buu-3,950,000,000,000

Chapter 1

„Don't underestimate Me"

[Dende lookout.]

Goten's life was pretty normal so far. So far before the Tenkaichi Budōkai started. Their family was rather a typical. At least for little Saiyan. Well, he was living with his Mom and Big Brother. They're not a weathy family, but not a poor one either.

At some point, his Big Brother, Gohan was forced to take a part in 25th Tenkaichi Budōkai by his classmate, Videl Satan. Once their Mom heard about the prize, she allowed Gohan and Goten to take part in the event. Not only that, but his friend Trunks and his Father, Vegeta were also taking part in tournament. But Goten wasn't excited about that as much as the news that his Dad, who was dead, was also joining them.

To be honest Goten was a little shy and nervous about meeting with him. He only heard stories about how strong, great and kind person he was. What made him sad was the thing, that he would only stay for one day.

But he quickly forget about it once he saw him. He was like his carbon copy in appearence. Goten rushed to his dad and gave him a hug. His Dad said that he was pretty strong for his age, which made him feel proud of himself. Once the tournament started, Goten pretty much defeated all his opponents.

He was fighting with Trunks in the junior finals. Trunks only defeated him, because he used Goten tail to his disadvantage. Yes, Goten has a monkey tail. At first his Mother was worried about it, but Mr. Piccolo said that there was no moon, so there was nothing to worry. He really didn't understand what they were talking about, but Gohan said that something bad would happend if he looked at moon.

After that a lot of horrible things happend. Gohan friend Videl was badly wounded, but his brother heal her with a medicine. Then Gohan went with some strange people. Some time later in the middle of the battle arena, his Dad, Big brother and Vegeta showed up, but Goten and Trunks left at the time. When they heard from Videl that Gohan and the rest Z-fighters are after a evil wizard, who wanted to awake a monster, they left the tournament in order to help.

When they found the evil wizard spaceship, they saw a statue of Piccolo there. Trunks broke it by accindent and fought that he killed him. But Piccolo regenerate himself when the Monster known as Majin Buu revert him to his natural form. Then Trunks dad show up and start fighting Majin Buu, but he was quickly overpowered and saved by his Son and Goten.

Then something unexpected happend, Vegeta hugged his own Son and said that he was pround of him. After that they were both knockout by him. When the two woke up they were at Kami lookout tower.

Once they got out of the room where they were in, Goten and Trunks found everybody beside Vegeta, Gohan and Goku. After some time, once Trunks went for Dragon Radar and get it back to Dende tower, Goku returned but without Gohan and Vegeta. After asking what happend to them, Goku with hatred and broken heart inform that they were killed in battle.