:)

~Things Happening Too Fast

I shouldn't see kissing or dating happen within the first 2 to 5 chapters. I'm talking about if they weren't with each other from before. I know you have a great plot and everything, but you don't have to go way to quick into the story. Leave the good parts for later :) But don't make it bad in the beginning of the story, oh no, heavens no! That makes readers want to leave the story and say "That was a waste of my time." Haha. I know thats what I say.....

Another thing is when something big happened in the story, and the main character goes to explain it to her friends. When she goes to her friends, the author says this. (A/N lol I'm just to lazy to write what just happened!) And then you go back to when after she tells her friends what happened.

Why would you write a story if you are not even going to type?! Authors like this make me want to pull my hair out! Let me give you an example.

Story 1: Go talk to Liam

No!

Go talk to your friends.

Those were the two sentences playing in my mind like a broken record player. I listened to my heart, I'm going to talk to my friends. I confidently walked in the halls of my school with my back up straight.

"Hey Audrey." Liam said. I was shocked, I didn't know what to say. Afterall, he is my boyfriend. And I'm going to break up with him...

Be a man!

"Anything wrong?" He had a lot of concern in his voice. I couldn't bear to break up with him.

"L-Liam?"

"Yes?"

"I'm breaking up with you." I looked him in the eyes. I wanted to know his reaction. His eyes started to water a little, but he wiped it away.

"W-why?" I couldn't take it anymore. I ran away with tears streaming down my face. I didn't know what to do, so I just went into the cafeteria to talk to my best friend, Diana, I walked into the cafeteria and saw Diana sitting there with all of my other friends, (A/N sorry I'm to lazy to write anything!)

Ended.

Uhhh. No response...

OKAY NOW GET THIS PARTAY ON! I am going to announce the most annoying thing.. In the chapter.

Teen Pregnancy

What are we doing? Are we going all MTV and Teen Mom in these fan fics?! It happens a lot. And when it does happen, I'm not surprised.

See! If you keep on doing all these cliche stuff, people aren't going to be interested! Like me for example. But you guys already know I'm very judgemental when it comes to fan fictions, so that isn't a suprise, Teen pregnancy happens usually by an accident.. so, yeah.

What happenend to pregnancy AFTER marriage?!