Ears Are Meant for Listening

Hey girlies (or guys...if I do have any guy readers?)! Here's another chapter. I just want to clarify that the problems I see in fanfics aren't in all of them. Just some. These are just things that annoy me okay enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Bitches don't eat. I once read a FanFiction where the girl didn't eat in days!

Excuse me, but the last time I checked, YOU DIE FROM THAT.

No wonder why they're always so damn skinny, and how they always look good in that little black dress they always where to the club. I never see them pick up something and eat. I eat a lot, okay. I average up to about 8 meals a day. No joke.

Okay maybe not 8, but I do eat a lot.

Secondly: Dem. Hoes. Never. Listen.

In all those dangerous fanfics where Harry is in some kind of secret society shit, the girl never listens. She has to get all snoopy and shit thinking she is Nancy Drew or Sherlock Holmes or something.

It's like, you stupid hoe, he told you to STAY and not get involved! The girl doesn't listen, and then she ends up getting shot.

Story 1:

Harry: Don't follow me

Girl: Okay my bae!!! i luvvvvvvv you

harry: okay, bye!

Girl: (follows him behind his car, parks car, then some random guy comes and captures her. Random guys puts knife to her neck and drags her to where Harry is. harry sees her and her eyes widen and then the bitch gets cut) THE END

SHE HAD IT COMING!

Third problem: If you find out that your boy toy is a murderer, then I suggest you HAUL ASS OUT OF THAT RELATIONSHIP!

Story 2:

Harry: It's my job bae

Girl: You KILL people?

Harry: Yes. I've killed 59 so far.

long pause

Girl:OMG that makes you more sexy11!!!!! I loveeeeee you omg but just dont kill me

Harry:oky be i will never hurt you

Girl: kk

(2 days later)

harry: (slaps girl)

THE END

Problemo num. 4: Bitch somehow finds way to fall asleep in the matter of 9 seconds.

Story 3:

I change into my jammies and tuck myself in bed. My eyes flutter close and I fall into a deep, peaceful sleep.

THE END

I WISH! First of all, bed time is a long process. Once I actually get into bed, I start thinking of the most random things. And yes, I have a bed time. It's not loserish- it's just that my parents want one for me.

It's 10:00, but I don't actully get in bed untill 11:00, and when I actually do try to fall asleep, I start thinking or talking or something and don't end up falling asleep until 11:45.

AND DON'T EVEN MENTION HOW SHE WAKES UP! The bitch wakes up all graceful like she's Snow White and shit.

And somehow, they sleep until like 11:00 on weekends. I can't get a peacful weekend sleep! My mom wakes up like at 7:00 and starts cleaning. And to mention cleaning...

Problem 5: THEY DON'T CLEAN.

What is it? Does her house just magially stay clean? Like what, do they use their princess powers and bippity-boppety-boo the house clean?

There is something called chores! Yeah bitch, CHORES! And most people do them.

But nooooooo, not fanfic girls. They're supernatural or someting with their pale skin and blue-green eyes.

Okay. I'm done ranting for this chapter. Hope you found these problems relateable! Byeeeee