I've Never Seen THAT Before

Those cliche main characters:

Nina Dobrev: (Yes I know she is beautiful and we're all jealous of her.. but she is used in every fan fiction there is. Ehem, ehem, CLICHE!)

Victoria Justice

Selena Gomez (Oh god. SHE'S EVERYWHERE!)

Ariana Grande. (HER TOO!)

Lucy Hale

*

Look, here's a song line for this case.

"I'm looking out at the crowd you're everywhere" ~ Back For You - One Direction

Those five girls (Oh my god I didn't notice that! Five girls and 5 boys)

They are in every single fan fiction! Yes, yes I know they are very pretty. But you know, once in a while it's good to NOT see Dobrev, Gomez, Justice, Hale, and Grande on every cover of the books.

Please oh please no.

Anyways, I'll stop ranting about those girls and start ranting on hugs!

That's right, you uh... read me! HUGS.

"To--hard--can't--breath--stop--hugging--me."

Does that ring any bells? Hm? Then they would reply back like:

"Sorry, we just really like to hug people!"

YEAH YOU REALLY LIKE TO HUG STRANGERS.. ISN'T THAT RIGHT ONE DIRECTION?

No! It's not right!

(I'm basically talking to myself..)

~ All the Same Titles

The titles are the songs.

The titles are their songs.

The titles of the book is a song which sort of kind of relates to the book, but I can't tell the difference between two books with the same title.

"More Than This"

: About a girl who's a hobo but really pretty then finds Liam Payne of One Direction and then... read to find out.

Oh my god that tells me nothing, how does the title relate to the book? I just don't get it. I really don't.

Or, or!

(This is a real book, I just never read it because of the simple title.)

"His Carrot Girl"

Ooooohh! I wonder who she's talking about! Is it Niall? *sarcasm*

~ Rough Past

"Denise had a rough past, an abusive boyfriend and has been raped"

"Kelly had a rough past, her parents abused her and did drugs."

"Bethany had a rough past. Her ex-boyfriend raped her and she gets bullied at school and is always called a whore."

"I'm too afraid of falling in love!" She said.

"Princess, I will never hurt you." He said. "Are those cuts?"

"Yes! Look at my cuts and feel pity on me!" She said.

"Omg I'm gonna take you to the hospital because I love you so much and you are hurt so I will take you to the hospital right now before you die." He said.

"No! I'm fine!" All of a sudden I faint.

The End.

That was the funnest and funniest thing to write! Oh man, that's so funny!

• She has NO IDEA who One Direction is

"Uh Mary. I have a secret.."

"What Harry? You can tell me anything!"

"I'm just kidding!" he said lying. Hairy didn't want Mary to know that he's part of One Direction. The biggest boy band in the world. Who has sold out concerts, two albums, multiple awards, on the cover of every magazine, and wins bunch of awards every year! NO BIG DEAL..

*Next Day*

"Harry. Why are you on TV?"

"Because I'm part of One Direction."

"What?! Who's that?!"

"The biggest boy band in the world."

"WHHHAAAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

The End.

That was fun to write, too! Bahaha!

• (Last one) Truth or Dare

"let's play truth or dare!" lewis said.

"okay" all eight of us said at the same time.

"mary. I dare you to kiss zayn" liam said. omfg he's my crush I will gladly kiss him.

I went up to him and threw myself at him. We started to make out and he whispered in my ear 'i love you' i said 'ilyt'

The End.

This chapter was so awkward yet so true! Hope you liked it! Byeee. :)