LAFS! LOL!

~Pushing the Main Character Out of the Street

Like, come on dude! Heres an example.

Story 1: I can't belive Harry said that to me, I was so angry. Filled with anger. Filled with hate and sadness. I ran out of the apartment with a pool of water in my eyes, not being able to see that much. But I didn't care, my car is right there. I was walking across the street when suddenly someone pushed me out of the way.

"Ow!" I said, holding my leg.

"You could've gotten yourself killed!" I didn't know who it was, so I looked up and saw Liam.

"What're you talking about?!" I said as I looked at my leg. Liam and I hit a pole, and my leg got all banged up.

"You didn't see that car?! It was about to run over you!" He screamed.

"No!"

(Story #1 Ended)

Okay, its either she DOES get run over, all the guys come and see her laying on the floor, and she ends up having a coma. Then Harry's going to be all like "Dude, I screwed up bad! I shouldn't have said that or she wouldn't get hurt! This is all my fault!" then he starts crying and goes in deep depression. But you know what Harry?! Its not your fault! Its her fault because that dumb ass didn't look both ways! Learn from your parents! They taught me how to look both ways when I cross the street :) OR someone HAS to save her, and the person that saved her ended up getting hurt. OR no one ends up getting hurt (that is very rare to see in stories, someone has to end up getting hurt.) Like what I wrote right now.

Oh! And then, when that dumb ass girl that didn't look both ways is in the hospital, Harry's going to visit her, and he'll kiss her "gash" (What is that? Is that a cut or something? I think thats a Britian word. Never heard it in America.) Then, hes like "I love you. Please hear me. I know your in a coma right now, but hopefully you can hear me." Then she magically hears him and magically wakes up! HOW CLICHE..

Oh! And I just figured out cliche is actually spelt with a line on top of the e. Is that a foreign word? Ehh, I'm not changing all the words in this story with the word 'cliche' in it. To much work..

•LAFS (Sounds like laughs, though it stands for Love at First Sight, its like that in my language..)

I know, I know, when we first saw One Direction it was love at first sight for us too. Oh! Fun fact, I only liked Zayn when I first saw One Direction. What was I thinking at the time..? Though, this is different.

Story 2: I was walking in the mall with my friend.

"Aww!" Allison said as she was walking with her phone.

"What is it this time?" I said with no emotion whatsoever.

"Niall sent me the sweetest text ever! He's so cute and sweet, isn't he?" she said squealing.

"Sure." I said not that interested.

She sighed. "Just because you don't have a boyfriend doesn't mean that you should take out all your anger on me.."

"Well, what do you expect me to say?! Oh! Niall's the most sweetest, cutest, hottest guy out there!" I said sarcastically. All of a sudden, I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry..." I said. I looked up and saw this dude. He looked like he was around my age. But this guy looked different. He looked sweet. It was like love at first sight. (LAFS)

"It's okay." he smiled. "I'm Louis."

(Story #2 Ended)

Then, after that they have this drama filled story with each other. But I don't really believe in that "love at first sight" thing. Sort of overrated.

And theeeennn they live happily ever after! (lucky ducks D:)Like Snow White and Cinderella and Eleanor Calder with Louis Tomlinson and Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively and Perrie Edwards with Zayn Malik!! (I'm going WAY overboard right now..

*

Well, that's it for this chapter! By the way, my two favorite stories on Wattpad of all time is ''When Love Gets Complicated'' and ''My Wattpad Love'' the third maybe would be 'The Teacher' Great stories :) Hope it's a good chapter! Oh and thanks for the 1200 reads! Means a lot!! <3 Loads of love! (That's lol in my language) So, basically I'm adding two new words to my language. LAFS and LOL plus, cliche is spelt different.. Oh! And thanks for the 200 fans! :)