𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

meeting you felt like the world was letting me catch a breath, giving a break from all this bullshit. it felt so airy around you, like it was a dream, a magical one.

Yet here we are, eye to eye, in each other's presence. i hope we can spend our lives together forever. you brighten my dreadful world...

"hello i-i'm l/n f/n" awkwardly bowing, stuttering on my words. I hated doing this, introducing myself in front of the entire class.
'they probably think i'm weird for being so awkward, are they laughing at me, is my hair fine? am i in the right class? is my uniform dirty-'

it was my last year of high school. usually you would know what to do for your future. it was the last thing to do, and yet i still don't have a clue.

"Alright y/n san you can sit next to uh, ah the sleeping boy right there" the teacher said, interrupting your thoughts. He points to a boy whose head is laying in his arms.

walking to the empty seat, i caught a glimpse of the boy, his face so peaceful, sleeping comfortably. you lightly chuckle at the sight, 'oh how jealous i am of you, sleeping comfortably not minding what others might say.'

you attempt to wake the boy up, worrying that he might miss important things in the lesson.
"yer gonna have to try harder than that, poking him won't do anything l/n san" you turn around to see whose voice that belonged to, he had gray hair, lazy eyes, and a twin brother of atsumu. you remembered him from the nationals. karasuno vs inarizaki and the infamous 'miya twins.'

you knew exactly who he was, but decided to play dumb, 'he would probably think i'm werid for knowing his name when it's only my first day here' you nod at his little advice, "eh well what should i do then uh...what's your name?"

"miya osamu, but call me osamu, i sadly got a twin and i wouldn't want ya to get me mistaken for him" he said in a sarcastic yet serious tone, you nod at him. "try uh pulling his hair or something.'' Osamu said, waving his hand in the air trying to think of something. suddenly nervousness started flowing through you. 'pulling a person's hair who you don't even though?! neither they know you!' then you feel pairs of eyes staring at you. you turned your head to meet eyes with your table mate.

you stare at him for a few seconds, getting lost in those green eyes. pupils that resemble a fox. his eyes made you feel like it was a dream, feeling flowy and light, away from all the chaos back at home. "Oh uh you're awake!" you say breaking eye contact flustered for staring too long.

"yeah...the name is suna rintarō by the way." he said lazily, stretching and putting his head back into his arms, still looking at you. oh his voice had a warm feeling to it, you felt light and safe. it was a dream you never wanted to wake up from. "oh well it's nice to meet you suna-san, my name is l/n f/n" you said flustered from the thoughts you had of a boy who doesn't even know you

The rest of the day felt like a blur. that boy from earlier was still in your mind, remembering those green orbs where you found yourself repeatedly staring into, getting lost into them. and his voice that would appear rarely, but when he does speak, you never want it to stop. his presence made you feel safe and warm.