《Chapter 9》 "I love you...." // Finale

"So... you guys won hun?" Jake jumped. "Drew oh my God. You scared me, don't do that." Drew chuckled, and punched his shoulder playfully. "I'll try not to. But still. Congrats."

"Heh, thanks Drew. To be honest I still can't belive we won." This time Drew wrapped an arm around Jake, and smiled. "Don't be so down on yourself. After hearing you sing I think you should stick with it. I mean your voice is awesome."

Jake blushed lightly at the compliment. "Heh... never thought I'd ever here that from you Drew!" He teased. "Hey!?" Drew pouted. "I'm not that bad!"

Jake laughed. "Yeah your right. You are amazing."

Drew blushed as Jake's laughter died down. They sat there in silence for what felt like forever. "Hey Drew..." Jake said looking up at the night sky. "Yeah?"

"Have you ever been..... in love? I mean I know you dated Zoey but.... still have you?" Drew looked towards Jake and pulled his chin back down. Making eye contact. "Yes... I have... only not with Zoey."

Jake raised an confused eyebrow. "If not Zoey.... then..... who?" Drew smiled. "You." He then leaned in and pressed his lips against Jake's.

Jake slowly wrapped his arms around Drew's waist, as Drew wrapped his arms around his neck. They slowly pulled away, the kiss still lingering on  there lips. "I.... I love you...." Jake smiled.

"I love you too Drew!"

~~~~

Hey guys! Skylar here. Sorry the last chapter is so short. I didn't really know what to do apart from making sure that Drake was endgame. I am however planing on writing a aftermath. So tell me your thoughts on that on the comments. Please and Thank You! 😊