❤《Prologue》❤

*3rd person Pov*

"Jake! That's the third time your voice cracked and it's only been ten minutes!!" Hailey cried out. "See what did I tell you!? He's trying to ruin the band competition for us!" Zander yelled out.

"Guys, no it's not like that! It's just my throats a bit sore-" Jake tried to explain but Zander cut him of. "A bit sore!" He said in disbelief.

"The band competition is tomorrow!! And your throats a bit sore!! I wouldn't be surprised if you were just faking it!!" He yelled outraged.

However Daisy just stared in disbelief. She came to watch the music club practice a day before the competition. However it turned into a major disaster.

Daisy was disgusted by the way everyone was treating Jake. They kept telling him to "Stop faking it" or "Push though it" never once thinking of how Jake felt.

"You know what!" Hailey yelled out stressed. "Jake im sorry but your out of the club!"

Jake's eyes widened and tears began to form. "W-what..." at this point tears were running down Jake's cheaks. His lip quivered and he rushed out the door. Daisy was about to follow when she heard an unexpected voice.

"Tch... we never should have trusted him.." Sean said as he narrowed his eyes towards were Jake should have been. Daisy stopped in her tracks.

"What did you say...." she asked coldly. Everyone tensed up, shocked at Daisy's cold tone. She turned to Sean. She was very disappointed in him. They started dating last month, but if Daisy knew how badly they treated Jake. She never would have said yes to his confession.

Jake despite the fact that he liked Daisy, and Sean knew he liked Daisy. He was supportive of there relationship. Sean's eyes widened. "Daisy..... I didn't mean it like-"

"Don't.... just don't.... Jake's my friend and you treated him horribly. And he was telling the truth. Earlier this morning he said his throat was sore because he stayed up practicing, for the band competition."

Everyones eyes widened, and Zander scowled. "How do we know your not lying? I mean Jake treated us bad before. He has no idea what we've been though!"

As soon as the words left Zanders mouth a bright light appeared throughout the music room.

~~~~~

"Ugh...." the music freaks groaned as they all sat up. "Where are we?" Luke asked.

"Your in the mindscape...." ( UwU Gravity Falls Reranfece... ) Luke jumped and turned around. "W-who... who are you!?" He asked the stranger.

The woman pulled down her hood. She had brown hair, with blonde highlights, throughout her hair. She had dazzling brown pupils that sparked in the sunlight, and a birthmark on her left cheak.

"My name is 'The Creator'...... I'm the one who brought you here."

Everyone's Past Holds The Most Secrets... || Jake x DrewOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara