《Chapter 1》 'The Mindscape....'

The music freaks looked baffled. And only then did they realize Daisy was also there with them. "What do you mean "The Creator?" Sean asked confused.

The woman sighed. "Yes I'm one of the many creators on this earth. I'm however not your guys creator. Your Creator would be Rosy. I did bring you here though. With permission from your Creator of course." She cheered.

"What's your name then? If our Creators name is Rosy, you must have a name too right?" Hailey asked the woman.

"Yes. My name is Skylar. I'm one of the many fanfiction creators." Skylar then looked around the room. "Good your all here, now we can move on from the introductions."

Skylar looked towards the two step siblings. "Your here because you say Jake, doesn't know what it feels like to be an outcast. I'm here to show you your wrong."

Zander scoffed. "Show us were wrong? How?" She only smirked in response. "By showing you memories of course!" She looked back towards everyone else ignoring Zanders eye roll.

"Before I show you any memories, you can not interact with anything, or anyone. You can talk but the only ones who will be able to hear you are those in this room. If you try to touch a memory your going to go though it. Understand?"
Everyone nodded.

"Alright then... but remember what I said." Skylar formed a bright light with her hands and pushed it towards one of the walls. The room turned into a memory.

2004....*1st grade*

"Good moring class! Does anyone want to show off there talent first?" A teacher asked. Only one hand raised.... it was Jake's.....

Zander scoffed. "He's most likely going to do something stupid..." Skylar glared at Zander, but smirked mentally, knowing he was going to regret saying that later on.

"Alright Jake! You can go first! What talent are you going to be showing us today?" She asked the young singer with a smile. "I'm going to be singing today Miss!" He cheered.

Everyones eyes widened, except for Daisy's and Skylar's. They already knew what had happened. But the rest of them were flabbergasted. "Jake.... used to sing....? W-what....what happened?!" Milly asked as the empty pit in her stomach began to grow.

Skylar sighed. "You'll see....."

"That's wonderful Jake! What song are you going to sing?" Jake giggled, "Ignite, I heard it on the radio the other day." The teacher gave him a sweet smile. "Well go ahead Jake I won't delay you any longer."

Jake took a breath, and started to sing.

Fireflies...~

A million little pieces.....

Feeds the dying light~!

And brings me back to life~!

In your eyes..... I see something to believe in....

Yours hands are like a flame~

Your palms are as sweet as pain~!

Let the darkness lead us into the light!

Let are dreams get lost feel the temperature rise...

Baby tell me one more beautiful lie...

One touch and I Ignite~!

Like a starships speeding into the night...

You and I get lost in the infinite lights~

Baby tell me one more beautiful lie....

One touch and I Ignite~!

.

.

Hey~

.

.

One touch and ignite~!

.

.

Hey~
.

.

One touch and I Ignite!!!

When Jake finished the last note, everyone began to clap. Everyone but the group of boys in the back. "Hey isn't that a girl song!?" One of the boys laughed.

Jake bit is lip trying not to let there words bring him down. "Y-yes, but-" poor Jake didn't even get to finish his sentence because the whole class bust out laughing.

"Y-your singing a girl song!?" One girl with ginger hair laughed out. "What a joke!" Jake frowned. He certainly wasn't a joke, it didn't matter who originally made a song, as long as he sang it well! Right....?

"Class settle down this instinct! I don't want to hear another peep, unless its something positive about Jake's singing!" The teacher lectured, which made Jake feel a bit better.

However just as Jake was going to sit down a girl with white hair and light blue eyes raised her hand. "Yes Daisy?" The teacher called on the girl.

Jake held his breath ready for the insult.

.

.

.

.

Only one nerver came.... "Jake you sound like an angel I love your voice!" The young girl cheered. Jake's face turned light pink. "O-oh! You really.... you really think so!?" He stuttered. She nodded with a huge smile on her face. "Of course why wouldn't I!?"

And that's how Jake met Daisy.