Aftermath...

"Baby...I have to get up.." Drew whined as he tried to get off the bed. "No. I want cuddles." Jake muttered as he snuggled his face more into his back.

"But Baby..." Drew sighed. "What about work? I can't take the day off." Jake laughed. "Your the boss of your own company Drew... you'll be fine." Drew chuckled. "Fine you win this time you little sneak."

~~~~~

"Why didn't you come to work today Jake!?" Hailey screamed though the phone. "Where already behind enough, and you had to just stay behind with your boyfriend!"

Jake clenched his teeth. "Hailey I do EVERYTHING!! For you guys!!! The last time I had a day off was 5 months ago! I write the songs, sing the songs, make sure your all doing your work. Tch... I'm practically your over worked manger."

Jake didn't give Hailey a chance to reply. Stress was building up on them all. They had an important concert soon. However Jake had been so stressed lately all he wanted to do was cuddle with his boyfriend. Whats so wrong with that? Exactly nothing...

"I'm so sorry Jake!!!"

"Sorry loser..."

"We'll never hurt you ever again..."

"You can be back in the club Jake. What I did was wrong and I want to make it up to you..."

Heh.... and if Jake was being honest.... he had no idea why they had such a change of heart.  Only an hour or two before and they were yelling at him, saying he was out of the club!

He thought it was odd. But didn't ponder to much. Considering he was overfill with joy.

Jake looked down towards the ground. He should have known better. They've done this once before.

'I was stupid for thinking that they'd change'.

~~~~~

Heh.... sorry for the sad ending... 😅

*Not really though...*