Chapter 7

Liams POV

 "L..hmmm"

"La...hmmm"

"Li....hmm"

"LIAM!"

   I open my eyes as I see a frantic Zayn shaking me awake 'What? Whats wrong?' I asked extremely puzzled as to why he's up before me... hell before it was noon I check the clock to make sure and it was only nine in the morning. "He's gone." Niall says as he and Louis come into the room panting as if they were running around looking for someone. 'Who?' I ask my mind still fogged over with sleep "Harry you twit!" Louis yells going into our walk in closet grabbing some clothes before throwing them at me. 'What do you mean he's gone? Where could he have gone?' I ask as I quick pull on the shirt and pants worried about our Hazza. "I don't know, me and Louis have checked all over the house and he's no where to be found. You don't think he was kidnapped do you?" Niall panics as he starts to go into a spiral of worries. 'He's fine. I'm sure we'll...' I was cut off by a banging on the front door. Without wasting a moment we tumble down the stairs and open the door to reveal  Harry's older sister Gemma.

  "Gemma? What are you doing wrapped up in a table clothe?" Louis asks "Nevermind that Lou, Gemma have you seen Harry? He was gone when we woke up and we cant find him anywhere." Zayn pleads as we all hope she knows where he is. She nods her head causing us all to let out the breath we were holding. "Is he with you? Is he on land?" Niall asks quickly only for her to shake her head. "No Hazza's in the lagoon safe with our mom, he came home early in the morning as he didn't want to be seen by anyone." She explains only getting us more confused. Why wouldn't Harry want to be seen by us or others? Zayn voiced my question, Gemma thinks for a moment before she tries to explain. "Well you see... he popped." shear fear was coursing threw my body, "He's having the twins already?! He's only just hit his five month mark! He wasn't even showing!  It's too early for them to come! We're no where near ready for them! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Louis is quick to panic as we all are.

  "No, no he's not having the babies. I promise no babies are coming." Gemma says as a wave of relief washes over us "I probably should have phased this better.... you see with Harry being five months in he's very.... self-conscious. What I mean by popped is that the twins are making themselves known on his middle. He looks as is a melon were attached to his stomach and he's afraid that if you boys see him like this you won't love him anymore. Which is a completely ridiculous statement but his hormones are getting the best of him. I know he had a slight curve to his stomach before this but its probably doubled its size making it a proper baby bump and raging hormones don't help. He needs you four to make him feel loved." she states going into an over protective big sister mode as she lectures us on how to make him feel loved. 'Can you take us to him?' I ask before she went into another tangent, she's a lovely girl but if you piss her off you'll get an earful. "Of course! Thats what I came here for in the first place." she says as she leads us out of the house and to the lagoon.

   After she speaks her enchantment the five of us enter the world of the merfolk. Speedily she swims a head of us as we try to keep up with her pace but failing to do so. We make it to a house like Harry's old house but a bit bigger and was green instead of yellow. Gemma swims up the path with us in toe, she opens the door and quickly announces her presents. Anne comes swimming from downstairs as a wave of relief washes over her face. "Good to see you boys again." she greets giving us each a motherly hug 'Its good to see you too.' I respond when we hug. "I'm so glad your here, he's upstairs in the second room on the right. He's most likely locked the door so you can either pick the lock, break down the door, or plead for him to come out. Your choice boys and good luck!" Anne tells us before she and Gemma leave to give us some privacy. 

   "I don't think picking the lock or breaking down the door is a good idea to get to him." Zayn states the obvious as we walk up the steps and stand outside the room Anne told us he was in. "Harry?" Louis knocked on the door, no answer. "Hazza?" Niall tried this time, still no answer. "Babe?" Zayn was next as he said the pet name so sweetly, unfortunately Harry didn't budge and still no reply. 'Haz? Please open the door baby. Gemma and your mom told us about you popping and we think its wonderful. Your so gorgeous, smart, sexy, kind, compassionate, caring, funny, and sweet. Please open the door, we love you so much baby.' I beg as I take Annes suggesting. We wait a minute before we could hear the soft click from the lock and the door opened just enough for him to see us but us not being able to see him. "Really?" he questioned his voice soft yet cracking letting us know he's been crying. "Really." we all state in unison, he debates with himself for a moment before releasing a sigh as he opens the door all the way. We look into his eyes as we see how puffy and red they were form his morning of tears, his cheeks were blotchy along with his nose as his hair was thrown into a mess bun. We each give him a kiss making sure not to look down at the bump until he gives us an indication that its okay. His eyes move from us to the bump then back to us as he waits to see our reactions. We look down to see the cutest little belly we've ever seen. Quickly we shower him in compliments, praise, and kisses all over his face and belly causing his frown to melt away into a smile as he giggles claiming our kisses tickle.

  We quickly make our way back to the surface when Harrys had time to calm down. We emerge from the lagoon sopping wet while Harry pops up on the rock magically dry. His bump on full display as he sits for a moment before turning his tail into his leg. Having a bit of a struggle he pushes himself off of the rock and waddles his cute self over to us. Niall lets out a sneeze as the summer is turning into fall so its not the best time for us to go swimming but when your mate needs you and their underwater then you better get your ass underwater. Harry goes into a mama bear mode as Niall and Zayn continue to sneeze while Liam starts to develop a cough. Harry quickly walks back over towards the rock grabbing four warm blankets he's had stashed there before returning to us and wrapping each of us in a blanket. "Lets get you four home." he says waddling ahead of us but always turning to keep an eye on us as we walk. Harry goes into the house and draws a hot bath for the four of us. He helps us strip from our clothes and settles us into the bath. When we've finished he helped us out one by one putting us in the coziest clothes we own before tucking each of us into bed. He gives us each a peck on the head before leaving us to our hacking symphony. 

  I hate being sick

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next one will be more about the boys getting better with the help of Harry. Feel free to follow me to get updates when I post. Also go check out my other zianourry stories if you've been enjoying this one.