Chapter 23

I cant believe it, our Connor and Caspian are here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls POV

   Harry has been much more relaxed since he told Liam, Louis, and Zayn about CC which in turn is allowing him to get the rest he needs. He's fallen into a bit of a cycle of sleeping, eating, restroom, cuddling, more eating then repeat. Yet today its seemed as if the cycle he's had has broke as he absolutely refuses to sit demanding that there is still much to do when in fact all thats left is for the boys to arrive. We've been trying and failing all day to get him to fall into his old cycle but he's very persistent that something is missing.

   A yelp could be heard from the nursery making all of our stomachs drop in fear that he's hurt himself. Sprinting up the stairs we run towards the nursery as small whimpers were echoing out of it, stopping in the door frame our eyes go from Harry clutching his tummy to the small puddle on the floor then back to Harry. "I think I found what I was missing..." he tried to ease the tension only to be unsuccessful as we try not to shit ourselves. Our mates in labor, Our Hazzas in labor, Our babies are coming, Our baby boys are on their way!

   Zayn was the first to push back his fears and went immediately to Harrys side to provide some comfort to the laboring merman. "I think you might've sweetheart, how about we get you into our room so you can have 'em?" Zayn whispers softly as he doesn't want to frighten Harry more than he probably is right now. "No! No I need to go get the doctors, I need to go get mom and Gemma, I need..." Harry started to ramble only to get a contraction in the middle of it. "Darling you need to breathe and lye down. Louis and Niall are going to get them but you are going to stay here and get ready for the boys okay?" Liam takes charge getting a nod from Harry they take him to our room while Lou and I run for the lagoon.

   "OH COME ON YOU'VE GIVEN US A SHELL EACH TIME WHY CANT YOU GIVE US ONE NOW!" Louis yells towards the sky as we've spent what felt like hour searching the beach for a conk-shell and we were starting to get frustrated. The Goddess may not have liked Louis tone but as soon as he screamed at the sky "I'VE GOT IT!" I yell grabbing the desired shell. We made sure to give her our thanks before blowing into it to summon Zeena. We didn't eve get the "Why are you asking to me into my kingdom?" speech when she popped up as our worry must have been evident on our faces. 

   Quickly popping back under she was gone for a mere second before popping up again with more merfolk, some we knew some we didn't. We turn around as the merfolk scramble to get the clothes we provide for them, soon everyone was decent and we race towards the house. Gemma and Anne race ahead as they knew the way and they needed to be there for Harry because of some mer telekinesis thing. Harrys tried to explain it to us many times but its too confusing to understand as its something to do with a connection they share... so we just leave it as a mer thing. Lou, the other two merfolk, and I weren't far behind them but they were a good distance ahead.

   By the time we made it up to the room the screams were down to whimpers as a warm golden light filled the room. The light was shining threw Annes eyes as he hand laid gently on Harrys enlarged torso. Her face was stoic as she stared at the bump, Gemma eyes on the other hand were normal as she spoke softly to Harry while getting his hair up and out of his face. Anne gasped as the golden light shining in her eyes dimmed to its normal greenish-blue making her stoic face turn soft and sweet. "You should feel a little better now darling." she says placing a kiss on his forehead as she stands up.

   "Alright, well hello gentlemen I'm Harrys midwife Phil and this is my nurse/mate Dan we will be the ones to help bring your bundles into the world." Phil chirps as he sets down a bag that looks to be made out of seaweed next to him. "Harry I need to check your dilation is that alright?" Dan asked, Harry nodded and spread apart his legs giving Dan his permission to be assessed. "Harry you're at 9 cm just one more to go, you're doing so well!" Dan smiles. Harrys nods returning the smile only for it to fade as a contraction rippled through him. Grabbing onto mine and Lou's hands he nearly broke them with the death grip he had as he powered through the nasty thing.

   "Well Harry your at 10 cm its time to push! On my word I want you to push as hard as you can, ready? One... Two... Three... Push!" Phil commands as he's positioned himself right in-between Harrys legs. With Liam and I on his right and Louis and Zayn on his left he pushed with all of his might until Dan told him to relax. Thats how the cycle went for an hour until finally one of them was crowning, "Last push and... heres baby number one." his says as he places our sweet little boy on Harrys chest. He had Louis nose but my face shape and lips yet the rest was all Harry but he has ten fingers and ten toes leaving him with no tail. Another contraction ripped through Harry, Dan took our boy to get cleaned while our second was miking his appearance. Baby number two had Zayn nose and Liams face shape and lips but like baby number one the rest was all Harry he even had a little tail like his momma yet his was orange.

   Now with both boys cleaned up and in Harry's arms we just sit in silence as we admire the two cuties. 'I think this one should be Connor.' I whisper as I hold my first borns hand. "Yeah and our little merbaby can be Caspian." Louis whispers as we just coo over them. Caspian's fin shortly turned to legs as he became dry from the amniotic fluids. With all of us in agreement on who got which name our first born Connor Laken laid in my arms as our second born Caspian River Laid in Zayn's arms. 

   I cant believe it, our Connor and Caspian are here.

Blue is Connor, Green is Caspian

Hello World,

YAY BABIES ARE HERE!🎉 I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Im sorry to say that this story will be coming to a close soon as the next chapter will most likely be the epilogue. Please feel free to vote, comment, follow me, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or do all four!

Link

babies: http://kristinstaplesphotography.blogspot.com/2010/05/fiesty-sleepy-twins-annapolis-newborn.html