Chapter 6

one of pairs of onesies harry picked

Nialls POV

 Harry looked like a kid in a candy shop as we walk around the store trying to find things for the boys. I can't believe we're having twin boys, they're going to be the cutest little troublemakers I already know it. Harry walks around the store marveling at all the small apparel for babies from outfits to shoes. We had to make him wear a big sweatshirt which he's swimming in (pun intended) so we make sure we keep his little bump hidden even though its proven to be a even more of a challenge. He's always touching his stomach and smiling down at it, so trying to get him to stop the habit isn't easy. "Look at these!" he exclaimed running (kinda more like speed walking with the tiniest hint of a waddle) towards a little table that held two tiny onesies. Picking them up he clings it to his chest begging us to buy them which we happily do, letting out an excited small squeal he through them in the cart before we walked to the other end of the store in order to get things for the nursery.

 "What is this?!" Harry asked grabbing a stuffed fuzzy elephant hugging it tightly to his chest. "An elephant Hazza, there a symbol of good luck and are very intelligent." Liam tells him placing a kiss on the mermans cheek. "And adorable! Thats it I know what I want to do for the nursery!" Harry happily exclaims walking down the aisles with the elephant clung to his chest. Placing our order down for the cribs, rocking chair, and rug we get everything else we bought shoved into our car. Which left very little room for me, Liam, and Louis to sit comfortably but as long as Harry was comfortable and happy none of us dared to complain.

 "There here!" Harry squeals from the front door as the delivery people shortly arrive with our stuff after we got home. Dropping off the big boxes at the door and getting a signature from an excited Harry, me, Liam, Zayn, and Louis are quick to grab a box. Harry was about to grab one but before he could even bend over Zayn scooped him off his feet and gentle placed him on the couch. "No lifting heavy objects hazza. We'll let you know when we get everything into the nursery and I promise we won't start anything without you." Zayn says placing a gentle kiss on Harrys head getting an eye roll from the boy as he muttered about how he was pregnant not incapable. He stayed on the couch with his arms crossed watching as we brought the cribs, rocking chair, changing table, rug, chest, toys, and more up the stairs and into the already painted nursery. "Haz were ready for you!" Louis yells down the stairs getting an excited shuffling noise from the pregnant boy. "Let get to work." Harry states as he makes it into the room a tad out of breathe from walking up the stairs. We quickly assemble the rocking chair and persuade Harry to sit in it while instructing us on what to do. Grabbing the elephant stuffy he loved from the story out of one of the bags he happily sat down in the comfortable chair while telling us what to do.

 "A little more to the left dear." Haz asked as we were putting the final touches on the nursery. Louis and I grab the crib and shift it slightly towards the left only for him to be unsatisfied with the new placement. "Liam? Zayn? Could you shift that a bit to the right while Niall and Louis would shift the toy chest a bit so its on an angle?" he asked so sweetly as we bite back our groans of protest not wanting to upset him considering its extremely easy to now a days. "Perfect!" he giggles standing up from the rocking chair. Tears pool in his eyes as he holds tightly onto the elephant marveling at the room. "I love it, thank you." he says as tears of joy fall from his eyes. We all happily surround him in a hug taking a look at the amazing job we did, hoping our sons will love it just as much as their daddies do. 

 'Hazza? Have you seen the shells anywhere?' I ask as he stands in the kitchen waiting for something to boil

 'Hazza? Have you seen the shells anywhere?' I ask as he stands in the kitchen waiting for something to boil. "OH! There on the dresser in our room." He smiles at me going toward the pot and fixing whatever is in it. I give a nod going up to grab the shells form the dresser exactly where he said they were. I quietly sneak back downstairs to our office where Liam, Louis and Zayn were getting everything ready for his surprise. We found a cute frame at the baby store and snuck it into the basket when he wasn't looking, we're putting the shells in it and are going to give it to him on our next little date night. "This looks great guys! Now... where to hide it?" Louis wonders aloud. I snap my fingers and grab the boxing knowing the perfect hiding spot for it, quickly putting it there. Turns out it wasn't such a perfect hiding spot as he found it when we were all getting ready for bed...oops.

"Whats this?" Harry asked as tears brim his eyes coming out from the closet with the frame in one hand and the other on his bump. The three of them turn to look over at me as I shy away into the covers not without getting a smack on the back of my head from Louis. "We saw it at the store and were going to surprise you with it..." Liam explains. Harry gently sets the frame holding the two shells on the bedside table before giving each of us a kiss. "I love it!" he tells us wrapping us up in one big hug repeatedly whispering thank you's over and over. Each of us placing a kiss on his head his excitement slowly turned to fatigue as his eyes started to droop. We slowly play him in the middle of the bed before each of us placing a hand on his tummy and joining him in a peaceful sleep.

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this cute chapter! Please leave comments as to baby name suggestions, also don't forget to check out my other zianourry stories.

Link to pics

nursery: I just typed twin boy nursery in Pinterest sorry I lost the link

onesies: https://www.etsy.com/listing/123669625/cute-twin-onesies-see-you-later