THEM💗💞💖💝

nagito: i hate gay people

mikan: 😐 nag-

hajime: nagito u are gay

nagito: gay 4 u 😍

hajime: go away

nagito: i hate gay people

chiaki: lol anyways
sonia do you want to be gay together and have a lovely picnic?

sonia: i would love that!

ibuki: yoYO! if ya want... we could all have a double date..
mikan and i and you guys!1!2!!

chiaki: GASP that's perfect!

mikan: i wouldn't mind! if sonia is okay with it as well

sonia: it sounds lovely 🥰

ibuki: YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY! PICNIC TIME!!,!!

chiaki: ibuki and i will set it up! please, mikan and sonia, just relax!

mikan: will do :)

hiyoko: you motherfuckers stop making us feel single.

mahiru: hiyoko let's go get some cupcakes together

hiyoko: yay! okay!

fuyuhiko: cough cough
sorry
just got a cold

kazuichi: you coughed, through text?

fuyuhiko: stupid fucking IDIOT

peko: kazuichi you are unfunny 😐

hajime: peko being cooler than us for 13 minutes straight

fuyuhiko: she's always been cooler than us, she just never tells you.

peko: bye going to a strip club 😎

DOUBLE DATE PICNIC TIME IM AJSJAJJENEIEIEJ

chiaki lay down the baskets of food gently, softly opening the top to reveal plates and containers of food. ibuki however, ran around the park, eager to make sure all the birds where far away, so they had no chance of stealing the food. "ibuki, can you come over here please? i need help putting the food out"

as they carefully (well, chiaki carefully, ibuki was a bit rushed) put the food out, chiaki checked the time. "ah, it's 3 pm now, they should be here soon! how do i look?" chiaki asked. she had a white top with a aesthetic pink nintendo switch on it, blue overalls covering her body and her hair in a tiny ponytail with the rest down. ibuki gave her a thumbs up, "you look awesome! what about me?" ibuki was wearing a black shirt with some sort of band on it, a black jacket surrounding her arms and a black and white plaid skirt with a chain on it, all tucked in. chiaki gave a nod of approval, eyes closed in satisfaction, "very nice, very nice indeed"

only a couple minutes later, they heard a soft voice from behind them, "ibuki, chiaki! hello!" they both turned around to see mikan and sonia walking into the park holding two containers.

mikan was wearing a dark purple woolly jumper tucked into a plaid skirt. her hair was in half in a bun and half down, a beautiful crystal necklace resting on her neck. sonia was wearing a white turtle neck, a pink plaid dress covering most of her body and her hair tied neatly in a long ponytail holded by a light red ribbon. chiaki and ibuki could only stare, before waving slowly. (simps)

they both ran over to them, sitting down next to eachother, "we know you prepared food, but we felt bad, so we made special cookies! they took all morning, but it was worth it! well, that's if.. you want them" mikan looked away sheepishly, opening the lid to the cookie container. ibuki took a big sniff, "hell yeah we do! thanks, mikan, sonia, these are awesome!!" she exclaimed, before taking a bite. her eyes filled with love, before wiping a fake tear away, "beautiful" she sniffed.

the double date went smoothly. they all laughed and giggled, smiled and blushed, but most of all, they had fun. "finally, a day without those stinky boys interrupting! can't they let us be gay!" ibuki sighed, falling onto mikan in a dramatic way. sonia giggled, "ah yes, especially kazuichi. as much as i love him, platonically, he can be a bit attached sometimes. i guess it can't be helped, and besides, i have chiaki here if anybody upsets me" she smiled, holding chiaki's hand. chiaki showed a proud face, "i won't let anybody bother you, queen." laughter filled the air.

"ah, i guess it's time for us to head back, we were planning on getting a game in tonight" sonia sighed, patting off any dust that might of been on her dress. chiaki' eyes glowed, "oh yeah! thanks for coming guys! this was super fun and we should totally do it again!" mikan smiled softly, "ah! thank you for inviting us! we had a great time too" sonia and chiaki both said their goodbyes once again before hearing off, hand in hand.

mikan and ibuki stayed in the park for a bit longer, talking as they slowly packed up the food. as the sun started to set beneath the trees, ibuki sighed peacefully, "mikan, i love it here, and i wouldn't want it any other way" she said, sitting back on the picnic rug and watching the sunset. mikan walked over from the picnic basket and sat next to her too, resting her head again her shoulder, "me too ibuki, me too. and i'm glad.. i'm glad.." she hesitated. ibuki moved her head to look at her causing mikan to lift her head up.

"i'm glad i got to be here with you" she smiled. ibuki stared at her, eyes full of love. mikan looked away, embarrassed, "was that too far? did i make you uncomfortable? i'm sor-" but before she could finish, ibuki lightly place her lips on top of the others. mikans eyes went wide, but she soon joined, placing her hand on top of ibuki's. the kiss didn't last too long, but it meant a lot. they both pulled away, smiling like idiots, and laughed. together. because now, they weren't alone anymore.

HOLY SHIT!! I FINALLY WROTE OKAH CONTENT!! 🥰🥰
also i want to say something really important, so please read this if you read any of my other fics.
the hogwarts au will be discontinued, i don't have the time, motivation or ideas to update it anymore. i will be uploading the nrd3 chatfic less than this one, but the idol and this chatfic are my main priorities. i'm sorry if you likes the howgwarts one, but i couldn't do it anymore :(

anyway hope you like soniaki and bandaid otherwise this chapter was probably awkward lol 💔