chapter 32

two days later

jade woke up the next morning
today is the day she figures out if her and jaden are staying together or not.

she slept at the sway house (her actual house😂) that night. so she woke up in her bed. she turned her face and saw jaden sleeping like a sweet innocent baby.

she put fuller house on her tv and laid there till jaden woke up

jaden:good morning baby
jade:morning my love

he kissed her

jade:can we talk
jaden:yeah what's up
jade:we need to figure things out. it's up and down and we never decided if we're still together or not.

jaden nods:you right you right

she laughed

jade:so what should we do

jaden:look i'll admit,i'm an asshole sometimes. i have made you feel like you're used for sex. i don't always treat you the way you deserve to be treated. and i hate myself for that. jade,i can't even begin to explain how special you are. i don't deserve you. i'm not the perfect guy for you. i'll admit it, but i do love you. i've had girlfriends in the past,however you're the first girl who taught me how to love. you've taught me that my past doesn't define me,you've taught me that everyone deserves love. you're the girl of my damn dreams. fucking beautiful,the kindest purest heart and soul. yes we're gonna have problems here and there. but you're the girl i want. i want to stay with you.

jade:awww baby. that makes me so happy

he smiled
jade:i want to stay with you. you're perfect for me. i want to marry you jaden. you're the person i want to spend the rest of my life with. i know we've said that to eachother multiple times but i mean it. i love you so much,j. we have to make this work.

jaden smiled.

he kissed her

jaden: i fucking love you

jade:i love you. you make me happy jaden. i know i don't tell you enough and i complain about every little thing you do. but i love you and i'm gonna try from now on to work with you and to fix things instead of pushing our problems to the side.

jaden:and i'm gonna try to treat you the way you deserve

jade:you'll always be my one true love. no matter what the future brings

she hugged him very hard.

jaden:i fucking love you sweet girl

later that day

she got dressed in

jade was making a tiktok

"baby you might need a seatbelt when i ride it
ima leave it open like a door come inside it
even though i'm wifey you can hit it like a side chick,don't need no side dick ,no
get the neighbors yellin' "earthquake"
4.5 when i make the bed shake
put it down heavy even though it's lightweight
yeah we started at midnight, go till the sunrise"

(love that song and ari's new album btw 😍😍)

she was really happy. things finally figured out with jaden

(thankyou to everyone who voted if they wanted jaden and jade to stay together or not!! i hope you like how it ended up! comment more ideas for this story!!)