chapter 18

she woke up and had to  make a youtube video to clear up things and explain herself because there's been some controversy surrounding her name.

she got ready really quick.

she left her hair down and straightened

and some natural makeup

she put the camera on

"hey everyone. so recently there has been some controversy surrounding my name and me faking issues in the past for followers. i would never do that. depression is real. so many people deal with it. i would never use that for followers. my message is to let you beautiful people know that you're amazing and you're beautiful and you're enough. i've dealt with depression all my life. ever since i was a little girl. it's a real thing. and it's not talked about enough. and i feel it's my job to educate people about it. that's why i do what i do. i'd never use it as an excuse for followers and attention. also i wanted to clear the issue up with mads. i'm aware that she went on live stream and was crying over jaden. me and her and jaden talked privately, everything is settled. me and mads are good and actually we are hanging out later. i love you all so so so so much. but please just understand that if you aren't in the situation then you don't know 100% of the issue. so please don't post things about it. cause believe it or not it makes it harder for us. you guys don't know what's going on when those cameras are turned off. i want you guys to be in my life cause i love you all. but please stop going after mads. she's a great girl. and yes she made a mistake taking the way she talked about me and jaden on live stream. but it's been talked about privately. my purpose for the platform i've been blessed with is to help you guys and teach you to love yourself, it's not to have to make videos to have to clear things up. i like to keep it positive and happy. so let's all try together to keep it happy! i love you all so much. love yourself cause i love you, you're amazing. i love you guys."

she edited then posted the video.

that day she made a tiktok with the sound girls need love.

as the caption she used "everyone needs love i love you. you're beautiful"