chapter 37

a week later

jade was sitting on the couch with griffin talking to him about his podcast and the next time she can be on it when all the sudden she heard jaden scream her name

jaden:JADE
he sounded kind of sad but mad

she went up to see him in their room
(so when she moved in it was her room but they both sleep in there together every night and they both use the shower in there so they just refer to it as "their" room)

jade:what's up babe

jaden started reading her tweets that went on between him and noah.

(i'm just gonna write the tweets)

jaden hossler:i love jade so much. my everything,my soulmate,the beautiful girl i'm able to call my girlfriend. this girl is truly a blessing.

noah tweeted out
noah beck:she's your everything? remember when you broke up with her and absolutely ruined her. i was the one there,not you.

jaden replied to his tweet

jaden hossler:yeah and she rejected you and she was in my arms the next night telling me she loves me and wants to be with me.it's been months. stop trying to come between us. me and that girl are forever.

(also in my story noah and dixie are NOT dating)

after jaden got finished reading those to jade he looked at her

jade:what the fuck

jaden: did i actually hurt you that bad when we broke up baby

jade:it was months ago jaden. we're happy now,let's not bring that up

jaden-please tell me baby

jade-i knew we were meant to be together and not being able to be with you hurt so bad. but i knew we would figure it out

jaden-i'm sorry baby. truth is that night i was a mess. i didn't know what to do. after we fought i left. and drove in my car for hours. crying. at the end of the day jade,i want to be with you forever. you deserve the world. you're so perfect. i don't deserve you.

jade-you treat me like gold jaden. you're so good to me. you always have been. forget what noah said. he doesn't know everything me and you have been through to get here. no one knows the exact situation besides us. that's for us to know.

jaden smiled:i love you jade

jade:i love you j

they smiled at eachother

then jade tweeted

jade winters: jaden will always be my forever. no one can come in between that. all love to everyone who's been there during our story. but this boy has my heart.

then noah came back home

jaden and jade were sitting near the door making tiktoks

jaden stood up and clenched his jaw

jade:babe chill out i'm gonna talk to him okay

jade:noah can we talk please

he nodded and they went upstairs

jade:i understand you like me. but i'm with jaden. noah i explained it to you months ago. i want to be with jaden. i get it,me and him have had our up and downs but at the end of the day he is my boyfriend. and i need you to respect that. you're a sweet guy and i know there's a girl out there waiting for you that deserves you. but this crush thing noah,you gotta get over it. please?