004.

KHAMARI 'MARI' ROBERTSON
KHAMARI'S RESIDENCE |
JULY 18TH 2020 | 2:45 P.M

"MARI!" I walked out my bedroom to see Lee walking in my door

"MARI!" I walked out my bedroom to see Lee walking in my door. She kicked her shoes off and kept walking towards me to dap me up.

"Wassup?" I went back into my bedroom and started putting my jeans on. I had taken the appointment for the bestfriend's that had called my phone randomly, and as Lee said, her ass came over.

"What time you told them to pop out?" She sat on my bed and leaned back against the headboard.

"Like 3 to 4." I shrugged. Whenever it was an appointment at my house, I gave a window but if it was at the shop, you got a specific time. I ain't do late appointments or walk in's.

"Them bitches is bad bro!" Lee bit her lip and started rubbing her hands together. I laughed and shook my head.

"You stupid, they cute." I went into my back room of my apartment, where I had my tattoo equipment set up. I had a artist chair ( idk i searched it up and that's wtf it was called 😭 ) and a stool sitting up in the corner with my inks all out. I already knew what they wanted so this was going to be a quick 4 hours.

After wiping the table down that was set for the tattoo gun, I left the closed package of the needle on the table. I already sent a waiver which they e-signed. But I prefer to open the package so there's no need to be confused about if I used a new one.

"Yo bro, I'm about to make some margaritas!" Lee yelled making me shake my head. When I say she could drink, she could drink. But I ain't judging cause I be drinking right along with her ass.

"Heard. I'm only sippin'." I yelled back and walked out the room back towards my bedroom. I had cleaned up my whole apartment and  made sure everything was straight. I fixed up my clothes and headed to the kitchen where Lee was.

"Yo bro, why they trynna make me work til midnight this whole next week." I raised my brow, sitting down on the bar stool. "Exactly, my ass will be home at 12." Lee said shaking her head and continued making the drinks.

"Well you already know that nigga be buggin." I said taking out my phone to see a text message.

917-234-7654: hey we downstairs, can you buzz us in?

I stood and went near the front door to the intercom, pressed for the front door downstairs to be open and went back to the kitchen. "They here." Lee started cheesing and got out two more cups for the margaritas.

*knock knock*

Making my way back to the door, I opened it and the two females were standing beside eachother. "Wassup?" They responded with a quick hey. I moved back and let them in. "Take ya shoes off for me."