009.

KHAMARI 'MARI' ROBERTSON
HARLEY'S RESIDENCE | BROOKLYN, NEW YORK
OCTOBER 21 2020 | 5:35 A.M

"Bro!" I looked out into my living room to see Lee running around as if she was looking for something.

"What?" I honestly was tired as hell but knew that this trip would give me a reset for dealing with my clients. So here I was up early as hell to get on a plane.

(A/N: cause we need a location switch up purr)

"You seen my slides? I left them out hea'." She bent down to look under the couch.

"I already put them bitches in your bag, go take your bags out to the car." I shook my head; already prepared for Lee's antics.

"Good lookin."

I went back into my room, grabbing my body sprays and deodorants that I wanted to bring; throwing them into my duffle.

After about 10 more minutes, I was finished packing everything. I don't know what it was, but I could never pack everything until the day of my trips.

"Ight, we out!" I yelled to Lee as I threw  my duffle over my shoulder before grabbing my keys and phone; making my way to the front door of my apartment. She followed behind with a duffle on her arm.

"They meeting us there?" I questioned as we got in the car, after putting our duffles into the car seat.

"Celina and Kay meeting us at the airport. Stormi and Samiyah supposed to be here." She said as she took out her phone; as she did that we heard Nicki Minaj on full blast. "There they assss go."

I shook my head and put JFK into my gps, making sure the traffic wasn't too bad. "We getting breakfast." I was hungry as hell and wasn't eating no damn stale peanuts.

"Good, cause I'm hungry as hell."

Looking through my mirror, I seen a uber pulling up next to me. Samiyah loud ass was right in the passenger seat, rapping along to Nicki; they both exited the Uber; me and Lee exited the car.

"Y'all can get in the car. We got it." Lee said noticing how tired the two looked. We put their bags into the trunk. Thank god, I had a lot of trunk space and didn't put them duffle bags back here.

"You want Chick-fil-A?" I asked looking at Stormi; once we got back into the car. She looked tired as hell. Her head was on Samiyah's shoulder. One thing I learned about her was that she needed a full 8 hours of sleep or she'd be irritated until she got some coffee or sleep. She nodded. "Bet."

With that, we were on our way to Chick-fil-A. "Yo find a Starbucks over here fa me." I told Lee, as we pulled into the drive thru of Chick-fil-A.

"Goodmorning, how may I serve you?"

8:15 AM

Everybody was finally here, and we were boarding the plane to Jamaica. I couldn't wait to smoke either; these mofo's was talking way too much for me.

"Y'all really brought two big ass bags for a 4 day trip?" Kay asked referring to Celina,Stormi and Miyah.

"Duh!" Celina said.
"Ofcourse." Stormi exclaimed shaking her head.
"And did." Samiyah rolled her neck.

"Just ghetto." Lee said as we all started to take our seats. I sat towards the window, noticing Stormi slide next to me; Kay was seated next to Celina, and Lee was next to Miyah. Lee had ordered these tickets and I don't know what she did but my nigga had some good tickets.

"You feeling better?" I looked over at Stormi as she got comfortable in her seat. Her hair was tied up into a ponytail and she had a fresh face. She had pulled a small blanket out of her carry on.

"Yea, I'm going to sleep. So lean over." I laughed and moved closer to her seat letting her lay her head on my shoulder.

"Gimmie kiss." She looks up at me and gives me a light peck. "Bet." I turned my head to lay back and closed my eyes; letting myself fall asleep. Not before feeling a pair of lips on mine; Stormi's to be exact.

3:12 PM

We had got to the hotel and each into our rooms. Stormi and Miyah decided that they wanted to go out and eat before we started to turn up. So everybody was getting ready and meeting up at 3:20 in the lobby.

"Mari!" I stood and made my way into the bathroom to see her in a two piece, while the butterfly locs she had cascaded down her back.

"Yes pretty?" She turned and blushed at my comment.

"Does this look cute? Or is too much." She had her hands in her face; fixing up her lashes.

"Nah, you look good."

"You looking like a snack too." She turned to face me and leaned against the sink counter.

"Thank you mama."

"I'll braid your hair when we get back. I like when it's out like this." She made her way over to me and picked at the low ponytail she had made.

"You just like being in my hair."

"You know it."

My hands somehow ended up roaming over her body. Her body was very tempting .

"Stop giving me them eyes." Stormi  looked up as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

So damn pretty.

"Make me."

"Girl, let's go. We got 5 minutes!"

- -