007.

KHAMARI 'MARI' ROBERTSON
URBAN INK | HARLEM, NEW YORK
SEPTEMBER 10TH 2020 | 6:45 P.M

( had to leave this picture, the comments too funny 😂 )

I HAD been in the shop since 10, for two different clients. Currently, I was cleaning up my room before I was gonna head out to go get some food with Lee.

"Mari!" I heard a squeaky voice and immediately knew it was Celina, the receptionist. She was cool but I felt like she tried to hard when she was around a bunch of people, I ain't like that.

"Wassup?" I turned to see her with a box in her hand. She walked in and handed it to me.

"You keep forgetting your packages. I think I should start delivering them to you." She laughed making me shake my head and laugh as well.

"You good." I started opening it. "Good looks though." She was still standing there so I had a feeling she was about to get on my nerve. "You need something?"

She cleared her throat. "No, You going out for lunch?" I nodded and finished opening up the box to see the new ink I had ordered. I got up to place them in my locker.

"You wanna go with me to that new birria taco place?" I honestly didn't want to go with her but I know that I wanted to try them tacos.

"Yea, Lee gonna slide. When she get here we out." I said before locking up my locker and finishing up with the little cleaning I had left.

She walked out and I definitely took the chance to look at her body. She might be annoying but that ass was definitely fat. I grabbed my phone and texted Lee, letting her know we going out with Celina.

I had to pee so bad. That shit just ever hit out of nowhere. I hit a lowkey jog to the bathroom to relieve myself. As soon as I open the door, I heard Lee's loud ass.

"Yo, where Mari?" I walked out and turned the hall.
"Right here." I waved my hand.

She started cheesing and ran over to me. "My nigga!" She hugged me and then let go. "Ight, so Miyah and Stormi in the car waiting, let's go."

"What you mean, you ain't see my text?" She shook her head before pulling out her phone. Her eyes scanned over the screen.

"Oop." She looked back at Celina and waved. "What you gonna tell her?"

"What you mean, We going to the taco place. She gonna' slide with us." Lee looked at me with a shocked expression and shook her head. "What nigga?"