I Love You

Dean's POV

*It have past 3 weeks*

My dad told me he worked it out with Cas Dad. I am happy for that. Mom and Dad is going out today so I invited Cas over. I started to make food before mom and dad left so I could be done then Cas came. Sam was going to Gabriel. I made burgers with bacon and cheese. It's my favorite burger. I though maybe Cas will like it. I hope he does.

It knocked on the door. I walked towards the door and opened it. "Hi Cas" I said. "Hi Dean" Cas said. he walked in and I took his jacket off. "Thank you" Cas said. we walked in to the kitchen. "Sit down" I said. I took the chair out for him. "Thank you" Cas said. I gave him the food. "It smells delicious" Cas said. I sat down and started to eat same did Cas. "Mm it's so delicates" Cas said. "I am glad you like it" I said smiling. He looked so happy. I waited to ask him a question to he was done eating. "Do you want to watch TV?" I asked. "Yes" Cas said smiling.

We went to sofa and watched Tv. We watched for 1 and an half hour. "Cam we go in you room and cuddle?" Cas asked. "We are cuddling" I said. "I want more cuddling.. I wanna hug you and hear you heart beat" Cas said. "okay babe" I said. we walked up to my room.

*nsfw warning* *you can skip the hold one but the last part is important. If you want to read that part I tell you then it's over*

We took all of the clothes off except the boxers. Cas looks so beautiful. He walked towards me I was standing in front of the bed. He looked at me in the eyes. I.. I want to kiss him, but I don't wanna risk it. Maybe he is not ready and I lose him because of it. Cas smiled at me. I felt my dick tightened. "Y-You look beautiful" I said. "Thank you" Cas said smiling. "You look beautiful too" Cas said softly.

Cas looked down at my lips and and then down to my abs and up again. It made my dick more tight. I don't know how to handle it. Cas looked at my lips again. For longer. I..I pretty sure my dick is hard now. Cas looked up again and fast down at my lips. I don't know if he is trying to tell me something. Suddenly he walked towards me. I tensed up, he was a few cm away from me. "C-Cas-s" I said. I couldn't talk properly. Cas came closer. His chest was touching me. He bit my lips. I moaned. Cas smiled at me.

I couldn't control my self anymore. I pushed my face forward and kissed him. I pushed him against the wall that was behind us. We kissed fast but so passionate. I pushed his legs up. I let go of the kiss and started to suck his neck. Cas moaned. I kissed him down his body to his stomach. I went up to his lips. "Do you want to go further?" I said. "What do you mean?" Cas asked breathing heavily. "Do you want me inside you?" I asked. I don't know if it is to forward. Cas went red. It was silent. "Y-yeah" Cas said. "I need to get the lube. So I will go and get it, I will be gone for some few seconds" I said. "Ok" Cas said. I let Cas go so he could stand. I went to my clothes and got the lube.

"I am back" I said. I took my boxer off. I took the lube "d-dean c-can I do i-it" Cas asked. I smiled "You are so cute" I said. Cas was red. "Of course babe" I said. I gave Cas the lube. He took some lube on his hand. Cas took his hand on my dick I immediately moaned of the touch. He started to rub back and forth. My head went back. I closed my eyes. I moaned again. Cas let go. I took my head back and let out a breath I kept in. I had my eyes still closed. I opened them and looked at Cas. "Y-you ready?" I asked. Cas nodded. He took of his boxers off. "This is gonna hurt a little bit. I will take one finger first and then two and then 3. I will ask you every time if you are ready, okay?" I said. "Y-yeah I am ready" Cas said. I smiled towards him. I took him against the wall. I put my finger slowly in. Cas moaned. I did it for a little while "Are you ready for one more?" I asked. "Y-Yeah" Cas said. I did what he said. Cas let out a tear. "You ready for a thread one?" I asked. "y-yeah" Cas said. I did as he said. He let out a tear again and moaned. "R-Ready" Cas said. I took my fingers out. I put my dick a little bit In and I pushed in. Cas's head went up and he closed his eyes. He moaned. "Do you want me to go slow?" I asked. I didn't wanna go to fast if he doesn't want it. "F-fast and h-hard" Cas said. I smiled. I did as he said fast and hard. I stated to push in to him. I started to kiss him at the same time. Cas moaned like every push. It made me feel then he moaned. "I am almost there Babe" I said. I pushed out and then hard in. Cas moaned loud. He cumed. I did too, just seeing how he reacted and how he felt. We where both breathing heavily. I pushed out. I walked a little out from the wall. I turned around and walked to the bed. I put him carefully on the the bed.

I went to get some paper to take away the cum. I got our boxers too. Cas was just laying there getting his breath back. I walked towards him and whipped the cam from his body and mine. I then took and rubbed his dick to get the cam. He moaned. I then took the boxers on him. I think he is exhausted. I put it on my self too.

*nsfw over*

I took him under his shoulders and pushed him up. I pushed him up to the pillow. I laid down on his left side. "Can I lay on you? I wanna hear your beautiful heartbeat" Cas said. "Of course babe" I said. I laid down on my back and Cas laid on my left side. "Thank you. I wouldn't want to lose my virginity to anyone else" Cas said. "What, this is your first time!? Cas why didn't you tell me?" I said worried. "It's okay. You where so good" Cas said. I sighed. "Okay babe if you are okay I am okay" I said.

It became quite. I think he fell a asleep. "Cas?" I asked. He didn't answer so I think he is asleep. "I love you" I said. It felt good to say it, because I feel that way. But I don't know if it is to forward. "I love you too" Cas said. It surprised me I thought he was asleep. "Good night babe" I said. "Good night Dean" Cas said. We both fell asleep after that.