You are beautiful just the way you are

Dean's POV

*next day*

I texted Cas and asked if he wanted me to pick him up and walk to school. He texted yes. I got my clothes on and ate and said bye to Mom and Dad and Sammy. I walked to Cas's house. I banked on the door. Suddenly the door opened with force I jumped away. "Who are you?" A boy asked. He was a little smaller then me. Not much tho he looked my age. "Gabriel!" Cas said behind him. "Wow you have a friend!" Gabriel said. Cas pushed him self out the door. "Sorry" Cas said embarrassed. "it's okay I have good reflects" I said. "Omg I am so sorry" Cas said worried. I laughed "it's okay I am fine" I said smiling. Cas sighed and smiled back. We walked to school and had our classes. We ate lunch together with Charlie. And walked home together. The days went past like that. We spent time together each day.

We didn't tell anyone that we where together or we told Charlie but nobody else. She was so happy for us. She said we where cute together and that she shipped us. The days went okay. I am lucky to have Cas.

*Two weeks later*

I was sitting in the sofa. With Mom, Dad and Sammy. "Dean, Me and mom are going on a date. And Sam is going to a friend and sleeping over so you will be alone. Hope that's okay" Dad said. "It's okay" I said. I went up to my room an hour later. I texted Cas and said "I will be alone on tomorrow the whole day. Do you want to sleep over?". Cas responded 15 minutes later "I can, when do you want me to come over?" I texted back "my parents leave 5 pm so you can come 5 30 pm" Cas then texted back "ok looking forward to it:)". I went to bed after that.

I went and bought food for burgers. I want to make food for Cas. I felt the time went slow. I think its because I am looking forward to being with Cas. I watched YouTube for really long. It banked on the door to my room. "Dean we are leaving now, you can have max three friends over. I hope you have a wonderful day" Mom said. I got up from my bed and opened the door. "I hope you and Dad have a wonderful date" I said. Mom smiled. "thank you dear" Mom said.

I waited to they drove out of the driveway and 10 minutes. I started to make burgers so then Cas comes the food is done. 20 minutes later someone nocked on the door. I was almost ready with the food. I went to open the door. "Hi Cas" I said smiling. "Hi Dean..are you making food?" Cas asked. "burgers" I said. Cas smiled, he looked excited. We walked in and I went to the food same did Cas. Cas was on my right. "Where is plates and cops and knives and forks" Cas said. "Eh the knives and forks are there" I said and pointed. "And the plates and glasses are there and there" I said and pointed. Cas put the stuff on the table.

"The food is ready, sit down" I said. Cas smiled and sat down. I came with the food. I sat down on the other side of where Cas was sitting. I took bacon on my burger. I already had the cheese on. Cas took some salad on his burger. We started to eat. Cas seemed to really like it. "Do you like the food?" I asked. "Hmm" Cas said with food in his mouth. I started to laugh. He is so cute. Cas nodded fast. "Good" I said laughing.

*Mentioning self harm. I don't know if I should tell so I am just gonna do it. They are just in there boxers for a little while*

Then we where finished eating. We went up to my room and lay down watching YouTube videos. We watched for a while. "I am getting tired so I think I should take off some clothes" I said. Cas moved so I could get up. I took of all my clothes but my boxers. I looked towards Cas he was looking down. I walked towards him. He was standing right besides the bed. I walked towards him to I was 10 cm from him. I took my hand through his t short. "Are you not taking your clothes off? I did it?" I said. Cas was still looking down. I started to get worried. Maybe he is not ready. "Sorry" I said going to my wardrobe to put on clothes.

"D-D-Dean" Cas said behind me. I turned around. 'Yeah?" I asked. He was looking down. "I..I didn't mean to.. I.." Cas said. I sighed "it's okay babe" I said. I took my hand up on his face. And lifted it up so I could see his eyes. "Cas..I am sure you are beautiful and you are. Pls don't worry about that" I said. I rubbed my thumb to calm him down. Cas had tears in his eyes. "I-it's n-not that.. I..I" he is really worrying me. "I-I j-just..to.." Cas was crying I wanted to hug him but I should let him finish. "H-h-harm m-my s-self" Cas said. I hugged him Immediately after he was done. Poor Cas. "I am glad you told me" I said. "Are you okay with taking off as much clothes as me? It's okay if not" I asked. Cas nodded. "Do you want to take it off your self or me?" I asked. "Y-you" Cas said. I went away from him, and put my hands on his arms. After that I took off his shirt. I turned his arms around so I could see the scars. "Then did you stop?" I asked. It hurt that he would do this to him self. "T-Then you said you liked me" Cas said. I am glad I could help him. I am so glad I went to talk to him that day. I kissed all of his scars one by one. Cas sniffed. I looked up. I went up and looked him in the eyes. I felt the need to kiss him. But I didn't wanna do the wrong thing. "Do you want to get to bed?" I said. "Yeah" Cas said. Cas took off his pants so he was just in his boxers. He came and laid down. I was sleeping on my back and Cas was hugging me. He had his head over my heart. "Thank you for being there for me. I am so lucky to have you Dean" Cas said. "I am more lucky to have you babe" I said. Cas laughed. "Don't change the compliment towards me Dean" Cas said. "Haha don't regret it I am so lucky to have you" I said. Cas hugged me "okay Dean" Cas said smiling. I just wanted him to feel good. And it worked. We both fell asleep fast.

Mary's POV

"It's something wrong with the hotel order and it's fully booked" John said. "So we need to go home after the dinner. I am sorry Mary" John said. "It's okay it's not your fault" I said. John sighed smiling towards me. We ate dinner done and after that we went home. "We should be quite" I said. "Dean is probably sleeping" I said. John nodded. We walked in let the bags be in the car. We walked up the stairs.

I went to Dean's room to see if he was sleeping. I opened the door slowly not to wake him up if he was sleeping. John came behind me. I stopped then I saw Dean shirt less with Castiel. "Why did you stop?" John asked. I didn't know what to say. I don't know how John will react. I am okay with it I just want my kids to be happy. I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, but I don't know about John. John went to look. He was quiet it worried me. He closed the door. "We will talk to him tomorrow" John said. We went to bed. "Are you okay with it?" I asked worried. "I am, it's just that he haven't told us" John said. "I feel the same way" I said.