I like you

Dean's POV

I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm clock. I went to get some clothes on and brush my teeth's and fix my hair. When I was done with that I went down and made breakfast so my mom don't need to make it. I made bacon and cooked eggs.

A little while after. I heard someone walk down the stairs. "Hi mom" I said. She smiled at me. "Hi Dean" Mom said. "You made breakfast" Mom said walking towards me on my right side. "Yeah" I said. "I am so lucky to have you and your brother" mom said. "What about me?" Dad said behind us. We turned around towards him. "You are not my son John. You are different" mom said. "Mom is right tho we are lucky to have both of you" Dad said. Sam came down some minutes after and we ate all together and after that we went to the car.

I had no subjects with Cas before last class that is gym. School went quick. I had texted my teacher to say I was going to the dentist. I walked to the dentist. it was quicker then normal. I went to see if I could have gym for a little while. And maybe talk to Cas. I went to the boys room. "You are a really discussing fag!!" A boy said. I hear some other guys laughing. They walked out of the boys room. I went out of the way so they couldn't see me. I waited to they where gone. I walked towards the boys room.

Then I came closer to the door I could hear Cas crying. It made my heart sink. I really hope that they didn't hit him. I opened the door slowly. He was sitting curled up in the corner. I walked slowly towards him. I sat down on his left side. He became suddenly silent. I think he heard me. "It's nothing wrong with being gay" I said. "They have no right to call you those things" I said. "I..I am sorry for what happened yesterday. Charlie didn't mean to hurt you. A-Are you gay?" I said nervously. I didn't wanna say how I feel, before I know for sure. "Y-Y-Yes" Cas said really quiet. "I-I am too" I said. "W-what?" Cas said. I looked towards him. "I am bi, I-I looked at you for while because I think your eyes are so beautiful" I said. Cas looked shocked and confused. "Y-you really think that?" Cas asked. "Yes" I said.

"Do you want to go home?" I asked. "Or you go home to you we don't need to hang out" I said quickly after embarrassed. Cas laugh a cute laugh. "It's okay I want to hang out" Cas said smiling. I smiled back at him. I got up and gave him my hand. "Thank you" Cas said. I took my finger over his eye lid and whipped his tears away. I looked at him. I felt the urge to hug him so I did it. I went towards him and hugged him. I took my left hand over his back. And my right arm higher up from his back. He hugged me back. "Thank you" Cas said. "Thank you for being so cute and beautiful" I said. "Thank you" Cas said. "I am just telling the truth" I said. We hugged for a while. After we went out of the gym.

"Do you want to go home to you or me?" I asked. "Maybe you? I have brothers" Cas said. We started to walk home to me. "How old are they?" I asked. "They are all older then me. One year and then two and four" Cas said. "Wow, I just have one he is two years younger then me" I said. "Is one of your brothers name Gabriel?" I asked. "Yeah, why do you know him?" Cas asked. "My brother said he had a new friend that had that name" I said. "Can I just messaged my dad and say I am walking, don't want him to wait on me" I said. "Of course" Cas said. We stopped for about 15 seconds. I told my dad that I will go home with a friend. I haven't told them that I bi. I don't wanna know how they are gonna react. Charlie is the only one that knows. I told her then she told me she was gay. "Done" I said. "Ok" Cas said.

He is so cute. He is so stunning. I don't know how he likes me back. We started to walk. I just looked at him. Suddenly he looked back at me. I felt my chicks go red. Cas laugh "you where looking at me" Cas said smiling. I suddenly tripped because of a stupid stone in the way. I was focusing on Cas. "DEAN!" Cas said worried. I caught my self with my hands. And best part is the it's a gravel road. "Are you okay?" Cas said worried. He came down to my level. "I am okay" I said. If I am gonna be honest my hands hurt a little from taking the fall. Cas tried to help me up. I got up. "Can I see your hands?" Cas asked. "It's okay" I said. I didn't wanna make him feel bad. I know I scrub my hands. "Dean pls" Cas said. "I am fine" I said. Cas sighed. "Okay" he said worried. We walked a little more to we where at home.