- 011

⭒❃.✮:▹ The park◃:✮.❃⭒

Sighing deeply, you stood at the park gates near the cafe you were going to be meeting Sero at. 

It'd only been a week since the two of you started talking, so it was incredibly surprising you were meeting already. But since he was so enthusiastic, you thought it best to do so. Plus, it'd be too weird constantly doing streams without ever meeting up in person.

Once again, the other three couldn't make it. Kirishima was busy studying with Bakugo, Kaminari was spending the day with Shinso for once, and Ashido had dance rehearsals most of the day. Only Sero was able to meet up, and you didn't mind that. You were really excited, but also, you were so nervous that your legs were shaking. 

Biting your thumb, you flicked through your phone, checking to see if Sero had left you any messages indicating to where he was. Of course, there were none, so you assumed he was still travelling or listening to music like you'd been doing. 

It was a really nice day, with the sun beating down and a cool breeze dancing around your body. Fluffy white clouds filled up the blue sky, and the overall temperature was about 25-30°C, which was better than what it had been (either raining or way too hot to even leave the house). Children were running around the park, their parents sitting on a picnic blanket watching and having fun. A small smile formed on your face, hoping that for once, nothing would go wrong. In a society filled with quirks and villains, you always had to be alert. Especially with no quirk to defend yourself with.

"Hey, Y/n!" a male voice called from behind, surprising the hell out of you as you turned around. Sure enough, Sero was rushing over, a smile on his face as he laughed at your reaction. "Ah, sorry! I didn't mean to startle you."

"It's fine, don't worry," you grinned, scratching the back of your neck as you waved with your other hand. "And hello! It's so nice to meet you!"

"Likewise," he beamed, pulling his backpack over both his shoulders to get it into a more comfortable position. He held out his hand, but then drew it back, unsure whether to give a handshake, give a hug, high-five..? "Erm-"

"Hug?" you asked, a smile on your face as you gave a small jiggle, hoping to destroy any awkward tension in the air. Sero chuckled to himself and opened up his arms, letting you wrap your arms around his torso as he did the same to you. "God, you're muscular."

You hadn't meant to say that out loud, and your face instantly went beet-red. Thankfully, Sero didn't find it offensive (although you weren't sure how that could be taken offensively) or take it the wrong way, and he laughed, ruffling your hair. 

"Thanks," he grinned, and you pulled away, face-palming. Then, he started walking towards the cafe, and you followed. The two of you weren't planning to stay inside; it was too much of a nice day for that. So, instead, you planned to get some milkshakes or something like that and walk around the park. There was a stream that ran straight through it, dividing the park into two, and it made it such a nice area to be. Especially since there was a pretty rose bush growing along the side. "So, Twitch is your full-time job, right?"

"I wouldn't really call it a job," you answered, stuffing your hands into the pockets of your jeans as you walked. "More of a hobby when I'm not busy with school. But it's really fun! I'm glad I caught onto it when I did. While all my friends wanna become heroes and all that, I just get to stay at home and chill out while playing video games."

"I guess the hero life isn't really for you, then," Sero said, and you shook your head. "Fair enough! I wish I had as much free time as you!"

"Yeah, it must be difficult being an influencer, a student AND a hero," you said, and he agreed with a small grimace. "Gosh, how do you handle it all?"