- 035

"DENKI, MOVE YOUR FAT ASS," Ashido yelled as she dragged him away from the fridge. He was ogling the pre-made trifle that Kirishima had bought on whim, and was not helping the group at all. The blonde pouted with a small whine as he was forcefully plonked onto one of the seats, and he watched as the rest of you tried to cook. "After that absolute disaster of an apple pie you made last time, you are NOT helping Y/n with dinner."

"Wow, y'all are so cruel to me," Kaminari sighed, shaking his head as he watched the group fish out all the ingredients, Sero almost dropping one of the bowls as he did so. "SEE! HANTA'S JUST AS CLUMSY!"

"Don't drag ME into this, you wet-wipe," Sero glared jokingly, wandering over to you and putting one of the bowls down, watching with interest as you began to prepare the pork for cooking. One of the pans was already sizzling, the oil bubbling away as you finished rolling the meat in breadcrumbs. He gave your ass a little slap, making you yelp out loud in surprise, and you narrowed your eyes at his cheeky innocent smile. "Hello!"

"Don't you look at me like that, you shithead," you giggled, poking him in the cheek with a flour-covered finger. "You know exactly what you did."

"I have no idea, I'm wounded you'd think I'd do such a thing," Sero pouted, dramatically pressing a hand to his chest as he fell backwards a little. "Nope! I think it was the ghosts."

"Oh yeah, U.A's really renown for it's ass-slapping ghosts," you replied, raising your eyebrows at him as you dumped the various pieces of pork into the frying pan, delighted when you heard it sizzling away. Kirishima was busy cutting onions, and you laughed when you heard him sniffle a little, very obviously crying because of them. "Eijiro, stick your tongue out while you cut the onions. They're attracted to moist areas, which is why they go into your eyes, so if you stick your tongue out, they'll go to your mouth instead."

"Ehe, he looks like a dog," Ashido giggled, yelping when she was threatened with the onion-covered knife. "HEY! Violence is prohibited in the kitchen!"

Snorting, Sero came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, watching with interest as you mixed dashi, soy, mirin and sugar together. He liked watching you cook, he found it cute when you stuck your tongue out sub-consciously as you focused, and he liked seeing you so into something. Plus, he liked imagining it was just you and him, at a small home you owned somewhere in the middle of nowhere, and he woke up to find you cooking god-knows what. It was a nice thought.

"Hey, Noodle-brains, anything I can do?" he asked, and you scoffed at the new nickname. "What?! I know I scored badly on the baking challenge but I'm not THAT terrible!"

"Hanta, you did awesome with those cookies, they tasted bomb," you answered, giving him a small kiss on the nose as you finished with the mixture and waited for the pork to be done, the onions sizzling away in a second pan. You assumed Ashido had poured the onions into a pan, since Kirishima was off somewhere sorting out his eyes. "I'm laughing because of that NICKNAME. Noodle-brains? Really?!"

"What? I thought it was cute!" Sero exclaimed, a small laugh leaving his lips. "Do you not like it?"

"I'd be lying if I said no," you smiled, poking him in the nose as you eventually tipped the almost cooked pork pieces in with the onions. "Baby, do you wanna pour this in? I'll tell you when to stop."

"Oh god, so much pressure," he gasped, letting go of you as he was handed the jug of sauce and began to pour it in. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Stop!" you giggled, watching as his whole body flinched and he pulled the jug away. "Ay! That looks great, look at you go, Gordon Ramsay!"

"If anyone's the big GR, it's me," Kaminari said from the table, cheering as he watched Sero's work. "I mean, you DO remember my apple pie, right?"