- 034

⭒❃.✮:▹ Twister◃:✮.❃⭒

"GET OUT THE TWISTER MAT BOYS!" Ashido yelled, hands on her hips as she stood in the middle of the common room, wearing a very over-the-top 80s-style yoga outfit. "Today, we're gonna be going back to the good old year of 2013 and play Twister!"

"I'd just like to remind you that not everyone is as flexible as you and Hanta," Kirishima muttered from behind the sofa, rummaging through all the games the group had. "I will most likely fall ON you."

As the weekend spun around again, you were invited back to U.A to film a couple videos for the FFC YouTube channel, and to your utter 'delight', the group - mainly Ashido and Kaminari - had decided to go into the past, and dip their toes into the disaster of a game called Twister. They'd asked you to arrive at 11am, but it was currently 3pm, as the group of you had ended up getting distracted and played Minecraft for two hours, and then went out to get lunch because the idiots had forgotten that having food delivered was banned. 

So now it was 3pm. Three hours later than you'd originally planned to begin the video.

"Can't wait to end up with my face up Eijiro's ass again," Sero said sarcastically, earning a slap on the arm by the same redhead. "Hey!"

Shinso was behind the camera once again, deciding that he didn't really want to join in but wanted to watch the disaster unfold. Bakugo was sat on the opposite couch, and had been forced to be a judge. Just like last time, he was prepared to be harsh, and if even one skin cell hit the wrong colour, the person would be out. Jiro was beside him, mainly on her phone but also secretly wanting to watch. 

Waving at the camera, you gave a cheeky smile, and Sero laughed while doing the same. Kaminari waddled beside Ashido in a gremlin position, two corners of the twister mat in his hands while Kirishima held the other end. And, with an over-dramatic grunt, they both dropped it to the ground, the blonde sliding across the material on his side to pose.

"Paint me like one of your French girls, 'Toshi," Kaminari joked, before yelling out loud when the purple-haired boy threw a shoe at his head. "Wow! Rude!"

"If you ever throw a shoe at me, Y/n, I'll..." Sero began, trying to come up with some sort of threat. However, he couldn't, so his mouth just hung open stupidly. 

"You'll what, hmm?" you ask, poking him in the cheek. "Go on?"

"Throw you out the window? I dunno, I didn't think this far ahead," he chuckled, making you giggle too. "Hitoshi, what would you do if Denki threw a shoe at you?"

"Kill him," Shinso replied almost instantly, and Kaminari's offended gasp made you laugh even harder. "Death."

"Gawsh," Kaminari muttered, mocking Goofy. "That's not very nice."

"HOW DOES THIS WORK?" Kirishima yelled from the back, interrupting Ashido's introduction as he tried to build up the spinner. "IT KEEPS FALLING APART!"

"I got it!" you laughed, hopping down beside him and attempting to fix the absolute mess of a spinning-wheel. Whatever he'd done just wasn't right, and Bakugo laughed at him for it. 

"My wife is just so cool," Sero grinned, looking from the camera towards you. "But still, I'm gonna win this game."

"Hanta, you're literally the most flexible one here, of course you are," you sighed, shaking your head with a grin. 

During lunch, the group of you had needed to climb a fence (well, you didn't NEED to, you all just couldn't be bothered to go to the other side of the field to find the gate), and while Kirishima was able to climb it just fine due to his rock-climbing experience, Ashido and Sero could climb it due to their experience with flexibility training. Kaminari gave you a little boost and with that, you were able to clamber over, only getting a bit of your shirt caught on the metal and tearing it. He'd also proved his flexibility when you ended up wrestling him to the floor over a chicken nugget, and somehow managed to contort himself out of your grip and slither away like a little snake.