- 037

It had been... a long week, to say the least. Everybody was going absolutely crazy over the planned meet & greet, and to be honest, so were you! It'd trended on Twitter for the past four days, and Kaminari's TikTok about it had gone viral, with twenty million views and nine million likes. Yours was reaching two million views, and was being shared like wildfire. Kirishima hadn't even released tickets yet, since the group of you were still trying to figure out how to pay for the venue (it wasn't that you guys didn't have the money, it was more like you didn't actually know HOW to set it up, so of course, Kirishima had managed to get a manager). 

For two weeks, nobody had streamed anything; only Ashido had done a two-hour ACNH video with Jiro, and that was about it. At least Kaminari had uploaded something onto Youtube, even if it WAS a simple skateboarding video with Todoroki (went down a charm, it ended up getting three million views within a week). 

So, on your one day off, Sero had come to visit! For a bit of Minecraft playing, but with a twist. There'd be a camera in the corner streaming the game as well as the two of you, but neither of you would be really focussing on the stream or anything. The chat would be ignored, donations were pretty much turned off, and it was more of a... 'here's some free content that you guys can enjoy and not worry about the professionalism'. 

"Hey babyyyy! You miss me?" he grinned playfully, flopping onto the sofa and dragging you down with him as soon as he entered the lounge. Your grandma was currently out with some friends, so it was just the two of you throughout the whole day. He pulled you into a tight cuddle, his hand relaxing gently on the back of your neck as he played with a few strands of hair there. Your face was smooshed into his chest, and you beamed happily as you felt his warm embrace. It'd been a while since the two of you had seen each other in person - well, more like two weeks, but it still felt like a long time - and it was VERY obvious that he missed you as much as you missed him. "Glad you're just as comfortable as ever, princess."

"'Course I missed you, dumbass," you giggled, clinging to his waist happily. Your Playstation was still loading Minecraft, while your controllers sat on the side of the couch, waiting for the two of you to quit your cuddle session. "Nobody else drives me absolutely insane as much as you do. I missed it."

"Damn, rude much?!" he exclaimed dramatically, pressing a hand to his chest in mock offense. Then, he kissed you softly on the forehead, before getting into a more comfortable position to cuddle you with one arm and also actually use the controller. "Meanie."

"Says you. You're meaner," you hummed, tucking your knees up to your stomach as you lay against his side, sticking out your tongue a little as you set up the game and went onto the world the two of you shared, but hadn't actually been on in a while. "But you love me really."

"How can I not?" he grinned cheekily, his signature smile making your heart melt all over again. "Look at how adorable you are, I think I might die. In fact, I think I AM dying. Kiss it better, would ya?"

"Fuck off," you snorted, playfully punching him in the knee before kissing him against the lips. You could feel him smiling joyfully against your mouth, and it made your heart flutter knowing that he enjoyed it just as you did. Then, the game finally loaded, and you grinned devilishly. "So, you guys might not know this, but Hanta and I have a cute little town that we're building. And it's called Province of the Frogs."

"This is the Frog castle we built, it's where we worship everything holy," Sero explained, walking over to the half-built medieval-themed castle he was in the middle of making. "And everything that is holy are the frogs inside."

"I know what you're thinking, Minecraft doesn't have frogs! Well, now it does," you giggled, following your boyfriend's skin into the throne room, where somebody - AKA Mina Ashido - had built a large frog statue for the two of you. "Behold!"