☾𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕡𝕥.𝟚☽

REQUESTED

for more info on the story read pt.1 if you haven't!

oh and do you guys like to read with a 'you' or an 'i' for the first POV ( Y/N )? feedback are appreciated
————

oh and do you guys like to read with a 'you' or an 'i' for the first POV ( Y/N )? feedback are appreciated————

————

- Y/N POV -
it has been 2 month since i asked draco to do facial with me, and 2 month since draco got beaten up by blaise (not really, blaise only make draco speak in the incorrect order like "you what doing are?" for the day) and it seems like draco had forgot about that incident, well, it's not fresh in his mind i guess.

anyway, since it is almost my birthday, draco said he would do 1 thing for me, anything i asked for. i haven't said what i wanted yet, but i know that he's going to regret saying that since i'm going to ask him to use another facemask with me, only this one is the cloud facemask.

- DRACO POV -

i've allowed y/n to do one random thing with me and i will agree, i was hoping she would just say "go on a date with me" or something like that. but that thought fade when isee y/n came to me with her hands hiding behind her with an evil smile on her face

i sigh "i assume you already got what you want to do with me?" i say while pointing my finger lazily to her, she nod and pull her hands out.

seeing what she was holding i groan "really?"

"yeah, really! you said that you would do anything with me, so i want you to do another facial with me!"

i put my hands on my face and let out another groan "ugh, fine!" hearing that y/n smile and drag me to the bathroom

arriving at the bathroom, and already, i see that y/n had already set up the bowl and the brush. she let go of my hand and start to mix the facemask with the 'special' water (A/N : ngl i've never use the cloud mask, so if the process is wrong, just pretend that it is correct)

"come here dracoo" y/n said evily with a hand motion. i walk to her, preparing myself for the burn. she put the substance on my face, and thank merlin it doesn't burn.

i see y/n put it on her face too, but as i was watching her putting the substance on her face, i fell a tingle on my face, not a burn, but a tingle. y/n was done with her face and when she look at me she giggle a bit "look at the mirror" y/n said while pointing to the mirror

i turn to look and see that my face is bubbling and i look like a sad cloud, terrified, i turn to face y/n again to ask "what is happening? why is it bubbling?"

y/n shurg, i see her face is bubbling too. soon the tingle on my face turns into itch, i was about to scratch it but y/n stopped me

"no, don't scratch it!" i groan again "but it's itching!" i complain while stomping my feet a little, y/n just giggle and shakes her head.

"just wait for 20 minutes" 20?! , well atleat this one doesn't burn... just... itch, very itchy "gah! i can't wait 20 minutes! this stuff itch like heck!" "shhh no arguing, you have to agree with me"

i huff and sit on the side of the bathtub again while insluting the facemask

- Y/N POV -
- 20 MINNUTES LATER -

"draco, it's time to wash up" i said to draco that has a litteral cloud on his face, he jolts up and speed walk to the sink to wash up his face, i wait for him to wash his face so i could wash mine too

when he was done, he sigh in relief "finally.... free..." i shake my head and wash the foam from my face too, when i was done, i look at draco with a sheepishly smile and ask him "chirstmas?"

his eyes widdened "no! absolutely not! like what are you gonna put me in for chrsitmas? a facemask that glows in the dark?!" he says with some hand movements

i chuckle "maybeeee" "no no not 'maybeee' it's a no, i'm not doing this ever and i mean EVER again" i just grab my stuff and say "sureee" and we walk out of the bathroom to the common room.

- NIGHT TIME -

me, draco, and his goons are chilling in the common room couches and bored to death until blaise jumps from his couch and say "let's play truth or dare!" we look at him for a second before agreeing.

we sat in circle, pansy and daphne just join in and blaise is getting a bottle from his dorm. he came back with an empty bottle of firewhisky, don't know where he get that from but he did. "alright let's play!" the sitting is me,blaise,goyle,draco,crabbe,pansy,and daphne. "the cap is the one that will get ask and the bottom is the on asking okay?" we nod and he spin the bottle.

it landed on pansy, blaise smirk and ask "truth or dare pansy?" "uhhh dare" "alright, i dare you to go and say i love you to the first gryffindor guy you see" pansy look at him in shock, "but why gryffindor?! i hate them!" "yeah, i know, that's the point" pansy grumble and walk out of the common room followed by all of us. pansy walk around with us trailing behind her. and for her luck, she meet the one and only george weasley. we heard her grumble and come forward towards him. weasley look at her in suspicious and when she's just close enough she says "i love you very much weasley" and walks away, leaving a confused george weasley in the hallway

"there! happy!?" she snap to blaise "very" pansy spin the bottle and for luck, it landed on draco and i get to ask him

"dracoo truth or daree?" i say in a teasing voice "dare" i think for a moment until an idea popped out of my head "i dare you.. to... use a facemask on christmas eve!" blaise and the other laugh so hard knowing that draco is screwed while draco is just looking at me like a ghost has eaten his soul "w-what?" the other went silent for a second to hear him talk but laugh their asses off again. draco huff and say "fine! next round" i whisper to blaise "one galleon he's gonna cry on christmas eve" blaise smirk and nod "deal"

"hey what are you two whispering about!?" draco scold and goyle answer him "they're betting one galleon you're going to cry on christmas eve" draco darted his eyes on me "whatever you're planning l/n, you're gonna regret it, just watch" he says and spin the bottle again.

we play truth or dare until so late that professor snape scold us.